something happened to me

37 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Eh... I am the last person, who is going to discriminate someone cause of his or her age, but... I am little bit missing the point of this topic... I should see this history to judge someone...

have nice day/evening
your Slavistič :)

32. LaraStardust,

I need not toalk with you, even though i have, this topic shows us enough.
If they hert that much, stick them on your blocked list, if they really really start abusing you then send a history report to the admins. This topic, to be frank, is attention seeking, childish and pointless. This might come across as harsh, but we've already had 3, including myself, come here and say we've had no problems, which seems to indicate, its you. This is harsh, but it has to be said. This is my final word on this topic, i'm no longer waisting my time here.
Good night

33. wolfi,

dear dardar? if you read the topic, it says, something happened with me, so with me I didn't say all the people in my age, I said with me, and second is that your way of talking to people?

I advice you to learn some manors will better bro, and good luck

regards

34. fire-starter,

yeah, i got it, but, y u cannot talk with them selfs. Its a publick forum . Remember that.

regards

35. wolfi,

I said I wanted it for a debate, and read the older messages you'll see 2 reasons,

now, I"m done with it, should we close it and that's it? or do you guys want to see the history, and then we close the whole conversation.

regards

36. aravis,

why, that sure is a very tough country that has the laws against playing with minors on gaming platforms! that's the first time i hear about this. i know that in many countries it's not allowed to talk with minors about sexual relationships, but this... O.o in this case, if it's really a conflict between you and that friend of yours, resolve it between yourselves. and the question oa maturity is a big one, do you think you can give an answer to it, who is or is not mature. i myself can't give any names and don't have a right to, but maturity has no definite age, it comes with life experience. do you think you've advanced so far in life to consider yourself an adult? there's nothing you can do, you can't help being your age now, so just live and enjoy it, come on! why such a hurry? looking back, i'd like to have my 16 years back. so, don't think of being under age so much that it almost shows on your forehead which can give people the idea of treating you as a child, but just go on living, playing games here and finding those friends who both organize tournaments and don't care if they break the laws by playing in one tournament with youor not.

37. wolfi,

you are really right

I now agree with you

will ignore everyone and agree with you, and will do what you said

37 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post