Blind people play piano and other musical instruments

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +4

1. hoanganh2013,

hi all
Do you know how to play any musical instrument? I know how to play the piano. Here you can share the musical instruments you know or introduce to everyone the music you like.hi all

Score: +0

2. sound2,

I used to play the piano, but not anymore.

3. Zelon,

I also play piano sometimes. I have a floot and I am trying to learn it too

4. sky360,

I used to learn Tabala (an Indian instrument) when I was in school. not been in touch sinse I graduated. I am very amuzed by people being able to recognise the notes just by hearing them and wan't to acquire that skill. any advice?

5. hoanganh2013,

It's not really difficult if you try

6. aayushi,

I play keyboard and I have been learning from 10 years. I know scales, chords, chord inversion, types of chords like 7th chord, diminished chord and diatonic chord

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

@sky360 I think what you're talking about is called perfect pitch and this doesn't come by practice as far as I know it is something you build at childhood starting from 6 or so.
I tried to find people who have developed perfect pitch but didn't get a good result.
I have relative pitch and It is helpful sometimes.

8. majoz,

@Sajad you're mostly correct, allthough the relative pitch can be trained up to a good enough accuracy so that it actually gets very close to the absolute one. Myself I have an absolute pitch, and sometimes I wish I didn't have it. It's helpfull a lot, but when you need to hear the relative relations between tones in a chord for instance, it can be more difficult than when you don't have it. Advanced jazz chords each have a distinctive colour, and when you focus only on individual tones with your absolute pitch to identify the chord you're hearing, you will never learn to recognise these chords naturally, you'll always analize them tone by tone. And yeah, it's also annoying how everyone at the school is then like "that's not fair, he can hear it too well, he has this absolute pitch!" :D I play the piano too.

9. sound2,

I thought the ability, just to pick up a song and play it, was called playing it by ear?

10. aayushi,

it is that and there are many piano play by ear vedeos on youtube

11. hoanganh2013,

do you no lesbaxito? that a good wen i play in piano

12. hoanganh2013,

https://nmnu.ummn.nu/api/v1/download?sig=s%2Buhkqk9iI9O5etaXgd1zAccQ4vfo64irfH6pxCA2e0gUx8rw0kjGM%2FnJFbVbvJjwnM32Q54OdZ4JQDnSLDLAgIW63xuMbMGTmYOhXz%2B0s9xQXfg%2FnsFqUJ8j%2FVK4TyMG3bbjZWRBlzQbHuupyt87Y0H07CMJXL0YGynuNKaXj2akJZctSIsl88HuNvy6C4F75IcP1%2FozThAO2LRq%2BadYlbC1P29xxiLKsSfvqXLu36Amr4meqTLcVhOSyKLO2IoKc7K0vAct%2BUUv55%2Bpfyju6XdPmVixMj3d2Xu841gtJCibYu9OMc88c3q2M6HntLsVdVHFZkNOziwrNjCHylmjg%3D%3D&v=v=fox_5DQ8Hz8,fox_5DQ8Hz8&_=0.8777297724773359 trai trai!

12 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account