Reminder1, THE YAHTZEE TOURNAMENT

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. filibuster ,

That’s right, folks!!!!!!! It’s still happenin’!!!!!!!

This is your first of four reminders that The Twenty-Four Man Five Game Yahtzee Tournament is still being played on Monday, September 7, 2015 at the following times:
• 4:00 PM GMT
• 5:00 PM in London
• 6:00 PM in France
• 12:00 PM USA Eastern
• 9:00 AM USA Pacific

If you still don’t know the starting time for the Yahtzee tournament in your country, message me, and I’ll find out for you.

The following thirteen players have signed up, and I’d love to have at least eleven more:
• sopralto
• Dardar
• Cristina
• Rauly
• Muhammad_Hajjar
• guliwer
• teardrop
• aravis
• YNWA
• domatricedishirehorse
• Pinky
• Kensei
• Freespirit

The rules are as follows:

1. All twenty-four players will be devided up in to two groups of twelve and placed in to two separate tables;
  2. all players from each twelve man table will compete against each other in a single game setting within their own table, and the six individuals with the highest score from each table will move on to game two;
  3. both six man tables will be united to form one twelve man table, all twelve players will compete against one another in a single game setting, and the six players with the highest score move on to game three;
  4. all six players will participate in a single game setting where they will play against one another, and the three players with the highest score will advance to game four;
  5. the two players with the highest score will advance to game five and;
  6. the player with the highest score wins the tournament.

Should there be fewer than twenty-four Participants on the day of the tournament, I am fully prepared to modify the rules in order to accommodate any situation that may arise.

Please tell your friends!

Thanks!
Filibuster

Last edited by filibuster , Aug 28 2015 05:17:51

2. Epic_Krrish,

heyyy I didn't see my name? but I think i did posted to register?

3. filibuster ,

You registered, Krrish but told me a few weeks ago while we were in the middle of a game that you decided not to participate; so, I removed you. Would you like me to re-add you?

4. Epic_Krrish,

yes for sure add me there will be no yatzi tournament without me... lol ... but jokes apart, yes add me I would like to give a shot at the title of the champ...

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Aug 28 2015 14:28:39

5. filibuster ,

You have been re-added, Krrish, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the tournament.
Thanks!

6. Epic_Krrish,

thanx'x'x'x'x...

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post