Reminder2, THE YAHTZEE TOURNAMENT

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. filibuster ,

Yup, bruhs!!!!!!! I’m still rockin’ the yahtzee tournament!!!!!!!

This is your second of four reminders that The Twenty-Four Man Five Game Yahtzee Tournament is still being played on Monday, September 7, 2015 at the following times:
• 4:00 GMT
• 5:00 in London
• 6:00 in France
• 12:00 USA Eastern
• 9:00 USA Pacific

If you still don’t know the tournament's starting time in your country, drop me a message, and I'll let you know.

The following fourteen players have signed up, and I’d love to have at least ten more:
• sopralto
• Dardar
• Cristina
• Rauly
• Muhammad_Hajjar
• guliwer
• teardrop
• aravis
• YNWA
• domatricedishirehorse
• Pinky
• Kensei
• Freespirit
• OneNOnlyKrrish

The rules are as follows:

1. All twenty-four players will be devided up in to two groups of twelve and placed in to two separate tables;
  2. all players from each twelve man table will compete against each other in a single game setting within their own table, and the six individuals with the highest score from each table will move on to game two;
  3. both six man tables will be united to form one twelve man table, all twelve players will compete against one another in a single game setting, and the six players with the highest score move on to game three;
  4. all six players will participate in a single game setting where they will play against one another, and the three players with the highest score will advance to game four;
  5. the two players with the highest score will advance to game five and;
  6. the player with the highest score wins the tournament.

Should there be fewer than twenty-four Participants on the day of the tournament, I am fully prepared to modify the rules in order to accommodate any situation that may arise.

Please tell your friends about this tournament so that we can reach the twenty-four man goal!

Thanks So Much!
Filibuster

2. YNWA,

Does that mean that women have to where trousers to sit at your man tables? lol

3. filibuster ,

Nope! In fact, I recommend that everyone should show up to the tournament nude regardless of gender! It should make the tables much more fun!!! heehee

4. vlad25,

hi. i'm so interesting to join this tournament

5. filibuster ,

You have been added to the Yahtzee tournament participants list, vladciotescu. I look forward to seeing you this Monday!
Thanks!

5 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post