programming micro controllers

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +2

1. bullTooth,

Hello friends,
I recently started a hobby to code for micro controllers using Arduino uno.

I also bought some sensor kit, some radio chip, LCD displays.

I was able to make a small program to interface with those sensors/modules and create prototype of an electronic product using c++ and Arduino ide.

So, In future, I desire to make more real world projects using that and discover assistive solution for visually impaireds too.

So my question is, do anybody able to partner with me to give project ideas, to work along with me using the same Arduino board, and let we come up with a useful product?

Interested people can reply to this post and I will contact you personally thanks.

Score: +0

2. glad,

what kind of product you mean? mostly products like smart glasses are numurus and there are a lot of assistive devices.

3. bullTooth,

I m still not smart in those, because I am planned to create some talking devices like watches, thermometer, calculator like that

4. Khal,

I hear you have to do soldering and stuff which doesn't seem very safe for a blind person. How do you navigate this?

5. bullTooth,

I agree but the prototype of any product can be created easily. If all goes well, we can make our own circuit connection entry, take help of some sighted to creat a custom PCB diagram, order PCB from venders, and we can give the prototype to a professional sodderer.

5 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post.

Lost password ? Create account