Reminder3, THE YAHTZEE TOURNAMENT, ***VERY IMPORTANT***, ***PLEASE READ***

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. filibuster ,

IT’S STILL POPPIN’, HOMIES!!!!!!!

This is your third of four reminders that The Twenty-Four Man Five Game Yahtzee Tournament is still being played on Monday, September 7, 2015 at the following times:
• 4:00 PM GMT
• 5:00 PM in London
• 6:00 PM in France
• 12:00 PM USA Eastern
• 9:00 AM USA Pacific

If you still don’t know the starting time for the tournament in your country, shoot me a message, and I’ll pass on the info.

Registration will be terminated either when I have twenty-four registered players or immediately before the beginning of the first two simultaneous games of the tournament, whichever one comes first. If you have already registered and arrive after the first two games have begun, out of fairness to those participants who demonstrate common courtesy to show up on time, my helper, and to the organizer, (me), the game will not be restarted; thus, you will be automatically disqualified from the tournament, no exceptions. Additionally, I will be opening up a public free table entitled, “Today’s Yahtzee Tournament” at 3:00 PM GMT. No… You are not expected to show up at 3:00 PM GMT. However, if I were you, I would show up a few minutes before 4:00 PM GMT because I will be announcing the players for each table, and I’m sure that you don’t want to miss out on this announcement. Moreover, once the games start, both tables will be set to private, and you can ask me or my helper to invite whichever friends you’d like to act as spectators. I simply request that you tell your friends in a private message to make sure that they have their spectator mode enabled by pressing the f3 key, please, though reminders will be passed on throughout the day.

The following eighteen players have signed up, and I’d love to have at least six more to make it more fun, even though eighteen will suffice:
• Filibuster
• sopralto
• Dardar
• Cristina
• Rauly
• Muhammad_Hajjar
• guliwer
• teardrop
• aravis
• YNWA
• domatricedishirehorse
• Pinky
• Kensei
• Freespirit
• OneNOnlyKrrish
• Pista
• Vladciotescu
• raven2407

Since I possess the ability to be realistic and understand that there is a strong likelihood that there will not be twenty-four participants present on the day of the tournament, I am posting two sets of rules, those for both an eighteen man five game tournament and a twenty-four man five game tournament.

Eighteen Man Five Game Yahtzee Tournament Rules:

1. All eighteen players will be devided up in to two groups of nine and placed in to two separate tables;
  2. all players from each nine man table will compete against each other in a single game setting within their own table, and the six individuals with the highest score from each table will move on to game two;
  3. both six man tables will be united to form one twelve man table, all twelve players will compete against one another in a single game setting, and the six players with the highest score move on to game three;
  4. all six players will participate in a single game setting where they will play against one another, and the three players with the highest score will advance to game four;
  5. the two players with the highest score will advance to game five and;
  6. the player with the highest score wins the tournament.

Twenty-Four Man Five Game Yahtzee Tournament Rules:

1. All twenty-four players will be devided up in to two groups of twelve and placed in to two separate tables;
  2. all players from each twelve man table will compete against each other in a single game setting within their own table, and the six individuals with the highest score from each table will move on to game two;
  3. both six man tables will be united to form one twelve man table, all twelve players will compete against one another in a single game setting, and the six players with the highest score move on to game three;
  4. all six players will participate in a single game setting where they will play against one another, and the three players with the highest score will advance to game four;
  5. the two players with the highest score will advance to game five and;
  6. the player with the highest score wins the tournament.

Even though I have posted both sets of rules, there is still a pretty good chance that not all of the people who said they would participate will show their faces on the day of the tournament. Therefore, I have made contingency plans for this occurrence, too. Nevertheless, please, everyone, keep spreading the word about this tournament in order to make this thing as fun as possible for all. ‘The more the merrier’.

Thanks,
Filibuster

Last edited by filibuster , Sep 4 2015 06:06:32

2. pinky,

the tournament is tomorrow right?

3. filibuster ,

Today, at 11:00 AM your time, Pinky, yes.

Last edited by filibuster , Sep 7 2015 16:54:29

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post