Thank You, Yahtzee Tournament Participants

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. filibuster ,

Hi, everyone!

I’d like to give a huge thanks to all who showed up to the Yahtzee tournament and made it an awesome success.
In no particular order:
• guliwer,
• OneNOnlyKrrish
• pista
• sopralto
• teardrop
• domatricedishirehorse
• Cristina
• YNWA
• Muhammad_Hajjar
• Lucky-cat
• aravis
• Dardar
• UnseenFyre
• policeman1
• raven2407
• Pistachio
• mladicetnik01

If I have forgotten anyone, I apologize.

I had never hosted a tournament until today. So, what I have learned is that if I choose to host another Yahtzee tournament, the tables will be much smaller, and there will be more of them. For example, an eighteen man tournament might need three six man tables. To keep the tables small and the games moving quickly, each table plays more than one game, and the top player from each table moves on to a single table; this would create a three man semi final table. YNWA, you were right. Nevertheless, the tournament still rocked! If you guys are interested in my hosting another Yahtzee tournament, feel free to drop me a message. And.. Maybe the next tournament’s winner will not be its host?

Cheers, Folks!
Filibuster

Last edited by filibuster , Sep 8 2015 03:08:44

2. Cristina ,

Hello! Congratulation for winning this yahtzee tournament! It was awesome! I enjoyed very much! and still drool, thinking of those baked potatoes promissed for each player who participated. smile ! Thanks for organizing it!

3. The-white-dove,

Thanks filibuster for organising this tournament and congratulations for winning it! smiles

4. Epic_Krrish,

congratulations! and just fall short to win another tournament! :P but i m happy made it to 2nd final for the year...

5. YNWA,

The most important thing was the tournament was a success so well done to you for that. I enjoyed it and congratulations on winning. I can see why you were interested to see 12 at a table and everything is worth trying once. Just out of interest what was the highest score scored by anybody during the tournament. If you don't have that then don't worry.

6. MuhammadHajjar,

Congratulations, and thanks for hosting a really great tournament that I really enjoyed, I hope that you organize another exciting tournaments like this one.
All the best

7. LaraStardust,

congrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrats

8. filibuster ,

So, I think the highest score was achieved by raven2407, and if my memory serves me correctly, it was 377. And, this is one of the reasons why we need smaller tables, and there needs to be more time between rounds to give the organizer, (me) time to take notes, tally scores and make records of all of this so that they can be posted here on the forum because I know that most people will be interested in the scores from each round. This would create more excitement for future Yahtzee tournaments.

9. Cristina ,

forgive my boldness, but I have to make this correction. the highest score was achieved by Aravis in the first round of the tournament, where your girlfriend was hosting the table 2. Her score was 391.

10. filibuster ,

Thank you very much, Cristina!

10 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account