Coffee cake and iced coffee anyone?

44 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Exink,

No, the best coffee is the one from Colombia! Well I haven't tried it but it's what the people say :DDD

32. YNWA,

I have had Coffee with Orangejuice once! Not nice, I thought I was putting in milk as there was not enough milk in lol? I took out the wrong carton out of the fridge? I suggest you try it?

33. The-white-dove,

Rofl Ynwa! So you admit it was not nice but still suggesting us to try it? How cheeky! :D
I also have a suggestion for you. Try a salty coffee tomorrow and tell us how did you like it? lol .

I've read a nice story about salty coffee and because we have this topic here about coffee i decided to post it. Perhaps you like it too. So enjoy reading the story and drinking salty coffee for those who feel like trying it! smiles .

He met her on a party. She was so outstanding, many guys chasing after her, while he so normal, nobody paid attention to him. At the end of the party, he invited her to have coffee with him, she was surprised, but due to being polite, she promised.

They sat in a nice coffee shop, he was too nervous to say anything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, let me go home.... suddenly he asked the waiter.

'would you please give me some salt? I'd like to put it in my coffee.'

Everybody stared at him, so strange! His face turned red, but still, he put the salt in his coffee and drank it. She asked him curiously; why you have this hobby? He replied:

'when I was a little boy, I was living near the sea, I like playing in the sea, I could feel the taste of the sea, just like the taste of the salty coffee. Now every time I have the salty coffee, I always think of my childhood, think of my hometown, I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there'. While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched. That's his true feeling, from the bottom of his heart. A man who can tell out his homesickness, he must be a man who loves home, cares about home, has responsibility of home. Then she also started to speak, spoke about her faraway hometown, her childhood, her family. That was a really nice talk, also a beautiful beginning of their story.

They continued to date. She found that actually he was a her demands; he had tolerance, was kind hearted, warm, careful. He was such a good person but she almost missed him! Thanks to his salty coffee!

Then the story was just like every beautiful love story , the princess married to the prince, then they were living the happy life... And, every time she made coffee for him, she put some salt in the coffee, as she new that's the way he liked it.

After 40 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said:

'My dearest,
please forgive me, forgive my whole life lie. This was the only lie I said to you---the salty coffee. Remember the first time we dated? I was so nervous at that time, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt It was hard for me to change so I just went ahead.I never thought that could be the start of our communication! I tried to tell you the truth many times in my life, but I was too afraid to do that, as I have promised not to lie to you for anything..

Now I'm dying, I afraid of nothing so I tell you the truth: I don't like the salty coffee, what a strange bad taste.. But I have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I knew you, I never feel sorry for anything I do for you. Having you with me is my biggest happiness for my whole life. If I can live for the second time, still want to know you and have you for my whole life, even though I have to drink the salty coffee again' .

Her tears made the letter totally wet .

Someday, someone asked her the taste of salty coffee?
It's sweet. She replied.

Last edited by The-white-dove, Sep 21 2015 01:28:41

34. YNWA,

how many tears do I need to make a teary? coffee?

35. The-white-dove,

As bigger the cup as many of them you will need. smiles

36. Cristina ,

Smile, funny story about that salty coffee, it was not a serious lie, but poor him had to drink salty coffee entire life. but personaly, I won't be impressed to know that my partner did not trust me and prefered to not tell the truth, only for keeping me near. Who loves truely, will forgive any lie. So, if there are still lies between two persons who pretend that like or love each other, it means that their relation is not based on truth.

Last edited by Cristina , Sep 21 2015 11:10:57

37. MuhammadHajjar,

Ah, lol, he beared all of this bad taste his whole life just for her, what a funny good love story lol.

38. Cristina ,

Lol, not for her he did so. only cause was afraid to tell her the truth. a kind of coward who impressed a girl with his lie, what in that case it was a mistake as well, but who was afraid to admit it and tell her, then he payed getting only salty coffee from her, who wanted to show him that appreciated so much him because of that nice story about his parents and hometown. laughing

39. YNWA,

what a teabate?

40. MuhammadHajjar,

Yup and that's what I meant. He did so just because of his fear of telling her the truth, and this is what proves his great love for her as it seems.

41. Cristina ,

lol to have a fear of telling the truth can prove the that he loved her? For me it looked as when he did not trust her totaly and only after when he passed away, she could know the truth from that letter. He felt guilty because lied her, but did not have enough courage to tell her when he was still alive. A tipical coward. Moreover he proved that was stupid enough, because if he had told her the truth, would have drank sweet coffee and not what he got. laughin
they use to say that the salty coffee is very good for who is drunk, because makes him to feel better after when had drank that.
Maybe that man of this funny story was drunk of love... smileg

42. MuhammadHajjar,

Lol yup probably.

43. basket,

Personally, I've never tried coffee cake but given that I love coffee, I think I would be all in for coffee cake, but certainly no love lost over saulty coffee!

44. Cristina ,

it's not a teabate,more rush coffeebate... laughing!!!

44 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post