the milk shake

34 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. LaraStardust,

hello everyone
so this post is prompted after my mother picked up the wrong milk shake powder, so picture this, me, sunday morning, going down stairs, half asleep making myself a milk shake, take a huge gulp expecting strawberry and I get, chocolate. Chocolate milk shake I ask you.
What on earth.
So this post is two questions.
1. What is the funniest shopping mistake you've ever done, i.e picking up one thing instead of another
and 2, what's your favorite milk shake.
Thank you.

2. YNWA,

this is quite easy, I went to buy some Sausage rolls and when I came home and opened them as my family wanted some I discovered they were Chocolate doughnuts! I have some sight as a number of yu know. The bags were the same colour and the shape was the same so I picked up the bag thinking they were Sausage rolls. Had I felt the bag I would have known, lol

3. LaraStardust,

That's not such a bad thing, roflroflrofl chocolate donuts are tasty too

4. helleon,

put mustard on something instead of caramell. don't ask

5. LaraStardust,

lmfao?

6. Lemonade,

McDonalds used to have this special action where they sold pineapple milkshakes... Best thing since sliced bread! But that was ages ago unfortunately, so its mostly strawberry.
As for the other question... I really can't think of anything at the moment. But there's bound to be something, so will get back to you.

7. CathyAnne,

That's okay. my dad used to order pepperment milk shakes from Burger King. They were quite tasty. What about some hot tea for everybody?

8. LaraStardust,

hehehe The cafe my mom used to work at sold chocolate chip milkshake, now that, that was nice

9. Jeff-Rutkowski,

Before I move out on my own, I had a carton of milk and a carton of orange juice in the refrigerator.
They both felt the same so I acidentally poured orange juice onto my cereal.
I did end up eating it but it was disgusting to say the least.
I love those shamrock shakes McDonald's sells every March that are peppermint-flavored.

10. Lemonade,

We don't have them in the Netherlands, which makes me sad because peppermint sounds awesome.

11. MuhammadHajjar,

One day I ordered a chicken nuggets' meal from Hardee's restaurant, but when I received my meal, and after opening it in my home, I was surprised that they had put me an espresso cake instead of the french fries, though there is no relationship between them. I was angry since I don't like espresso cake in addition to that what happened has spoiled my meal. It was really a stupid thing lol.

12. LaraStardust,

sounds of someone rofling
ahem ahem, sorry about that.
First jeffry lol, just, lol that sounds like something i'd do and muhammad?
sounds of person falling out chair and rofling again
sorry, nathan is unavailable at the moment due to him lying on the floor roling around laughing, please leave a message after the hahahahahashahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

13. CathyAnne,

Oh, those stories are so funny. We should call this the story andtea room.

14. MuhammadHajjar,

Imagine that you're eating a chicken nuggets in addition to an espresso cake. What a meal lol.

15. LaraStardust,

roflroflroflmaolmaolmaolmao

16. sound2,

Hi, these are unusual and interesting stories, smiles. Afraid I can't add to them, only to say that I like chocolate milkshake that would be my favourite. Although Mug And bean has this milkshake that is this peanut butter flavour, it's very creamy and nice.

17. MuhammadHajjar,

Oh, forgot to mention that my favourite one is chocklet milk shake.

18. Popoluska ,

o mine too xd

19. Raki,

Well... this isn't related to food but still along the same lines; once I got cream and shampoo mixed up.
Long story short, it took a while to get it out of my hair.
lol

20. LaraStardust,

lmao lmao lmao

21. aravis,

in the times when i studied at the music college for the blind, i lived 4 years in the dormitory along with other students. some of us could see a bit, and some were totally blind. usually those who could see a little, me included helped the totally blind a great deal with shopping. once a guy asked me to do his shopping and mong other things he wanted to buy a carton of tomato juice. as i had bought tomato juice before i thought i knew how the carton might look like, with its remarkable dark red color. so, the shopping went well, i took the whole lot back to the guy. the same evening he came to my room and asked: "what on earth have you bought?" i didn't understand what he meant, and then he took me to his room and told me to taste the contents of the dark red carton. i did so, and to my astonishment it was nothing other than... red wine! the trouble also was that the guy doesn't drink any alcohol. after that he kept on thanking me sarcastically for the tomato juice for a long time.

22. LaraStardust,

lmaolmao! I had images of it being tomato sauce!

23. lucky-cat,

One morning, I went to make coffee. My mom said don't use the tap water as it is brown and they must be doing something with it. So use the water in the refrigerator. I got out the water and made the coffee and to my surprise, it really tasted weird. Mom said, what did you do? I showed her the bottle I used and it turned out to be ice tea. Oh yuck what a terrible taste. So, now, I call what I made to be teafy. lol.

24. LaraStardust,

that's... grose lmao

25. dementress ,

Well, two stories here are quite similar to mine

I was going to make some cold coffee, and when I was about to make it, i noticed that I took the wrong carton, i took the orange juice one, instead of the milk, so I saved it again, i took the correct one, and when I ended to do that and started to drink, boom! I used salt instead of sugar. :D :D since that day I have to be sure that I am using sugar instead of salt. Was so disgusting, yuck.

Last edited by dementress , Oct 18 2015 23:50:22

26. LaraStardust,

salty tea, lmaoooooo!

27. evalinde,

cool, a topic about blind blunders. Well in the Netherlands we have chocolate things you can put on your bread in the shape of rice and also in the same kind of package. Probably you already guess, I made myself bread with rice. A friend and I also once used coffee pouder in stead of sugar on our toaste bread, very tasty.

28. LaraStardust,

lol that's different

29. CathyAnne,

Well, then there was the time that I went to tell my friend, Charlie that I was sorry for being such a snob. I hit the wrong key and sent the email to the entire list and so, the email list knows that my dad had internal bleeding problems.

30. LaraStardust,

holy... that. is a mistake hehmy favorite one is on free tables if you go to say hey to someone, so hey nathan, and your finger hits the t,. it comes out as heyt nathan

34 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post