A free table tournament

46 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. fire-starter,

count me in

32. Exink,

No, it'd be better if the maximum number of players should be equal to the whole english playroom multiplied by -0,000135, so there's more chance for the other players can enter here! Fortunately I shall be able to stay in October 41, or this November 31, whenever! After all I am just going to speak to my plants by three seconds, and the dog will be watered by a little bit of lemon soda, but please don't make it in October 42, I mean in November -12, because I think there'll be a gray moon and I don't want to miss it! :).

33. dalimidvecimidvenedali,

Yes, october 42nd is also bad for me, cause then i have the world cup of jaws crashing and drinking...

34. Cristina ,

hahahahaa guy! This is really funny. I am looking forward already for that tournament. For me it will be ok any date what the organizer will decide. And I still wonder if the cheating will be stopped? I am asking only cause i would like to win this tournament. Lmaoooo!

35. LaraStardust,

october 42nd not good for me either.
planning a secret invasion of earth that day. Wait, id I say that out loud? my bad

36. dementress ,

could you change it to 59th? fecklember please? maybe in fecklember everyone is up to the tournament. :p

37. Cristina ,

Ah, i forgot to say. I am so saaaad... If there will be more free tables for runing better the tournament, then I can not enter on pr with my thosand accounts for joining all those tables and to win all of you. Sad smile and a very big laughing

38. abdullah.mohammad,

cownt me in colleague :D

39. LaraStardust,

good news!
the earth invasion on the 42nd is off, so I could make it then

40. BhavyaShah ,

Let us set the world record for the maximum players in a Free Table!

41. policeman1,

Well you forgot my calendar only showing 30th and 31th what the hell, please make to the leap year!.

Score: +1

42. basket,

Not to mention your busy schedule of making arrests, car chases, and saving the occasional damsel in distress. Police? :d

43. LaraStardust,

ah. we have a problem.
my hyperspace drive has died. and thus unless the tornament is moved to the fourty thirst of noctonary then I will be unable to attend.
this would make me mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmad?
I would have to pull out my spspsppspspspspspspspspspspspspspspspspspspspud? gunhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhnhn? then you would rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrabbit? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrabbit? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun? rhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrun?

44. MuhammadHajjar,

Well people: the tournament will be in the 77th of boltuary.

45. policeman1,

Am going to arrest all the free table participants and will luck that up and throw away the keys!. Due by the leap year..

46. Cristina ,

Hahaaha! You made me to laugh hard police.
Ok, if it is about arresting, then I will step out of this tournament, because I want to be on playroom and not in a jail.

46 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post