Uno league, question and answer session free table

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. basket,

Hello everyone,
We were dismayed by a lack of attendance at the first question and answer suggestion free table which was held on Wednesday. the simple fact is this. We cannot move ahead in running the league according to what you guys want unless you tell us exactly what it is you want us to do with the league. for this, we need people that want their voices heard, and wish to do so because they feel more comfortable doing it that way to attend the sessions we're holding. Furthermore, because the question of replacements has not been addressed, we cannot post any more conference two matches, nor can we post point standings.
And finally, because of conference one starting at 12, we have decided to move the session one hour earlier at 11 to accommodate. WE ask that people show up if its convenient as we are very interested in understanding what you want us to do.
Thanks,
the uno league team.

2. Fawaz,

Hello,
on the mane post, i guess there were enough replies to take a decission if non came to the free table.
i mean don't make the matter more complecated. if tomorrow also joined only very few people, just take an action dipent on the replies and responces you have got from the free table.
good luck guys.

3. keyWasFull,

i was planning to attend the table saturday personally.

4. Raki,

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it to the free tables, but here's my suggestion.
You must talk it out with the confrince 3 players; see what they want/why they aren't coming.
If you can get enough of them to be serious, then continue with the confrince.
If you can't, then pick 4 players with the best attendance and send them to confrince 1 and 2.
Those 4 players points should be wiped clean, they should have 0 points.
If 2 players come in to confrince 2 lets say, they will now play all of us in the confrince.
Every week, we can have a few players playing 3 matches so we can finish the league as was scheduled.
I'm sure the players in conf 1 and 2 wouldn't mind, the only issue would be if the 4 players would agree to have there slates wiped completely clean.
Thanks, hope I was clear.

5. EstrellaVega,

Hello there!

Absolutely agreeing with Raki

6. guliwer,

Hello. I'm waiting for my games and what? Nothink. Why Basket you not informing players that games not be this sunday? I wasn't 2 sundays so i'm in league still. Second think, how i can send you pernament message when you not acceptet my demant?

7. Cristina ,

Lol, yes, we're still waiting for your decision guys.
The people are confused, cause don't know if the league is still on and when they have to play their matches.
It would be nice if we can know exactly what it is happening...
Thank you!
Cristina

8. Lemonade,

I thought that's obvious, but perhaps that's just me.

9. basket,

Hello all,
Thank you for your input on the matter and we now have what we need to make a decision. We will go ahead and disperse players from conference three into conference one and two. following the disbursement, the players will start with 0 points. It has been agreed that they will play the same amount of matches as the rest of the players in their conference and we will have extra matches for those players. this ultimately means that the players in conferences one and two will have to play one or two more additional matches to satisfy this. However, we felt that this would be asking too much for the players as this might require an extra hour if not longer for them to be at the uno table waiting to play the new players. to this end, we have decided to hold the additional matches from conferences one and two on Sundays. Yes, this means that conference three has been dismantled. this agreement was reached by a mass consensus and we are satisfied that everybody who is taking part in the uno league will be happy with this resolution. Additional matches for conferences one and two will be posted, and myself and Krish will run them. I thank you for your assistance in this matter and here's to a great finish of our inaugural uno league!
Regards, the uno league team.

10. Lemonade,

Hi. I just have one question which I didn't come up with sooner, and it possibly has already been discussed in the free tables. What is going to happen to super 12? Since there are now more players per conference, it's effectively harder to advance to super 12. Is it going to stay at 12 players, or will it be more?

11. basket,

Hello,
We're still trying to decide what to do with the next round now that we only have two conferences. Input on this is also welcome.

12. Lemonade,

I say still have the number of players 12 for the second round, that way the first 6 per conference would go through. That's quite a lot, but considering there were many good players in conf 3 I don't think it breaks anything. But I guess it depends who you put where.

13. musiclover,

i think iam ready for uno leag

13 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account