Let's discuss about absent status

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Still, I think absent status is pointless.

If I am interactive on the tables, or I got to go to somewhere, browsing Facebook or reading Skype messages. I'll be absent, and if I am in a table and back after a while, it'll reconnect and kick me out the table.

It's annoying for me. What's your opinon? If you're agree, then let's tell the admin to remove it, I wanna disposal of this annoying thing.

My gratitude.
Sajad

2. Vojvoda ,

I think status absent is great cause if someone went somewhere and is still in playroom u'll see that he is not there and that's why she - he is not answering that's one of reasons

3. topSpeed ,

absent status is super , and i'm not sure what do you mean that it will kick you out of a table just because you are absent

4. Sajad-Aliraqi,

If I reconnected, I will be kicked out of the table and back to main room

Greetings

5. topSpeed ,

why? It never happened to me

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

It happenes much for me.

I'm also wondering of that.

Sajad.

7. ceyda ,

Yeah Sajad is right it can indeed be really annoying sometimes.

8. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I see Ceyda.
But I guess the admins stopped caring about our suggestions.

9. Aminiel,

Your disconnection has probably nothing to do with the absent status. It's probably our famous 8 hours bug that make you randomly disconnect if you are connected since longer than that.

10. Exink,

I've staid connected since a quite reasonable time amount and when this happens (about the disconnection) was because I have suspended my computer and after I have re-enabled it again. Maybe that's the problem with you too. This is more often in the free tables, but I don't have nothing against it, it's normal I guess.

Last edited by Exink, Jan 22 2016 19:07:37

11. gaurasuryavanshi,

the absent status is a nice thing and is very useful. and, I know that when it kicks you from the table when you are away for a long period of time. this has nothing to do with the absent status.

12. topSpeed ,

absent status is ok , but it would be cool to have an option called current status and then options like automatic , absent , available , busy etc so you could configure them as you want or leave it as automatic

13. Exink,

Actually that's a quite good idea. I agree.

14. YNWA,

People have suggested that already. The only thing you can do is put busy etc in your status message if it is so important to you so at least your friends will know.

15. gaurasuryavanshi,

yes. sometimes I am writing my status in the status message

16. Exink,

Is it like, for example, entering to a russian table and putting "busy" as your status message? That could work sometimes, I admit it...

17. YNWA,

yes you could type i am busy back soon or something like that.

18. CathyAnne,

I usually write be back or something along those lines.
Maybe, I write gone for tea or coffee.

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account