Quick Question

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. BlindTiger,

Ok, I have a question for anyone who would like to help me figure this out. My QGC is up to date and everything seems to be working just fine, except for the fact that when one of my friends enters or leaves the Playroom, I get the sound, but it isn't telling me who is coming or going. My Jaws is reading everything else but this one thing. Does anyone know how I can fix this? Cause I have tried everything, it seems.

2. topSpeed ,

you should go to options , reading and appearance and then customize friends , there make sure that speech reading is set to if active , do the same for customize notifications because i'm not 100 percent sure where exactly those messages go

3. balasana ,

Has it worked before? If yes, maybe F10 and select "restore default configuration". I had to do this a couple of times after I messed up the options. Still not very clear on those reading and appearances options.

4. topSpeed ,

they aren't documented anywhere , but are really really powerfull if you know how to use them.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Maybe the problem from Jaws, or you must do restore default configurations!
After that, everything'd be OK.
Or as topspeed said, go to options then reading and appearence etc.

Greetings

6. topSpeed ,

restore default configuration will surely fix it , but maybe he doesn't want to lose all his settings

7. Sajad-Aliraqi,

But if that was the fix, let him or her do it.

8. topSpeed ,

lol , he or she will do whatever he or she wants , like i said there are 2 options and i already explained that the person should first try the first option , because then he/she will have to configure the client again.

8 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account