1. mohamed.hossam1,

WHO PLAY IT YOU LIKED IT
???

Score: +0

2. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Personally I like it!

3. Exink,

Hey I also like that game, at least I've managed with killing 120 zombies. I suck when I play alone, however. So if you want to have a game with me, you will find me with my previous username Arial15. Let's asume that this is one of my generic nicknames :D. Well, I would like to have more weapons in the box or those things, in order to add more fun to the killing, although they could come after some time; and the team game is great, I think this is one of those few games where you can have this posibility. Best regards!

4. trevor,

yeah this a good game:
the lost time: i just killed 180 zombies, and after this i died, lol,
anyway this a best free game.

5. Vojvoda ,

I play it often and the largest number of killed zombies by myself is 615

6. majoz,

Good job man, I only managed to kill about 450 of them, then I got bored. Haha

7. Vojvoda ,

I like killing them but this game needs update and much stronger zombies xd

8. fire-starter,

hi i've a problem with that game, i played it one time, the next time i come there again it says: password or username incorrect. I entered my credentials. What to do?

9. Vojvoda ,

go to change user information

10. fire-starter,

I already did that

11. each-and-everythinh ,

your password or username is probably incorrect

12. mahdi_aliraqi,

i need kill nember 600, how?

13. lizardon ,

oooooooooooooo yees

14. fire-starter,

hi guys, does anyone know a fix for the freezing bug? When i enter the server it freezes and i have to open up windows task manager to close it.

15. italiano86 ,

where can i find that game?

16. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hello!
Make sure that you have the latest version of the game. Otherwise, go download it from its web page. www.undead-assault.com
Any questions/ enquiries regarding the game, please don't hesitate of sending them here.
1 of us would answer you.
Regards

17. mahmood-jumblat,

I downloaded this game

soon I'll give it A try, if I have time

18. AcaaFaaca ,

I have problem with the archive. When I download it, It says that archive is Is not working Why It happends?

19. Vojvoda ,

undead doesn't like you

20. aminelog25,

I guess, too

21. abdullah.mohammad,

i don't like it any more

22. moaddy,

i don't like this game,

23. wolfi,

it's the best yoooooo, i have killed 203 zombies in 15 rounds, i'm always there, send me a pm if you want to play with me. i'll be more than happy to play with you and teach you the game.

24. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I've killed around 300 once. I'm here to teach you too, when my internet allows me to!

25. Mayana,

It was a nice game, and also very active, but now whenever I come there are usually only 2 players online, and even when there are more, they are all already playing. I'm terible if I'm going alone, so sadly can't play this game anymore that much.

26. Sajad-Aliraqi,

At leest undead assault is the first idea for zombie games, where you create a team and kill zombies together.
However, Manuel is working on the new update. Not sure when it's released as he hasn't enough time.
Have fun!

27. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , not really the first zombie game ever.

28. Sajad-Aliraqi,

It's really. It uses a different style which no game used ever

29. each-and-everythinh ,

what? NOt true at all. Well , i guess you have not played too many games. Swamp , etc... i don't say that undead assault isn't good , in fact it's an awesome game , just it's not the best or the first ever top down shooter ever.

30. Sajad-Aliraqi,

What what what? Swamp is much much different than UA

44 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post