New game

54 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. gaurasuryavanshi,

well, it seems that this game has disappeared. I think it was something with cards, before a few days I was able to found it but now I can't

32. Aminiel,

Due to the huge demand, fishing ace will certainly come back soon.

To make it a little more serious / less 1st April specificly oriented, its name as well as some of the rules will change a little. For example, dice rolls will be removed because it doesn't make any sens to have that kind of randomness in a card game.

Essential rules that aren't so stupid, such as the fact that the second card wins will stay, of course.

33. Vojvoda ,

greeeeat!

34. Lemonade,

Aww, but randomness is fun! LOL

35. YNWA,

Glad it is coming back and nothing wrong in creating a new game. I agree that the dice should be removed but there is a genuine challenge to stay second. When I was a kid we had a weird saying when someone was a head and it goes like this! First the worst, second the best third the one with the hairy chest! lol perhaps it applies to this game!

36. musiclover,

cool

37. Exink,

Lol, for those who don't know it yet, I was able to play this game after has been removed from the list. At least it made more sense than the first time I played it. :D.

38. The-white-dove,

Same here, I still can play it. :D

39. YNWA,

does that mean Teardrop is the winner as she is the second person to say she has played the game? lol!

40. AcaaFaaca ,

Please when you put it back write the rools!

41. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Yeee awsome if rules will be available. I'm patiently waiting

42. AcaaFaaca ,

Hey game isn't in the menu When it will ve back?

43. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I hope soon. It takes time to edit the game and typing its rules. So let's wait!

44. AcaaFaaca ,

I haved lost my pation.

45. each-and-everythinh ,

hello , i think if this new game appears again , best score should win and not score in the middle as you can't really make your score be at the second place easily and generally that doesn't make sense.

46. MRMagenta,

Yep, we play this game in the different way hiest card wins the trick. Hiest score wins the game after 6 rounds

47. each-and-everythinh ,

no bno , highest card shouldn't win the trick , second card winning the trick is actually really interesting but highest score should win the game.

48. MRMagenta,

Yes But to have more strategies

49. each-and-everythinh ,

well , second card winning the trick adds more strategy , at least i think just try it with lots of people and you'll see.

50. MRMagenta,

Ok But hiest scor wins the game. Because we get 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s we here the winning sound adds points so the hiest score.

51. each-and-everythinh ,

yeah that's what i said

52. MRMagenta,

Hey I get a grate I dia To in fishing aces that will come To have option of score limit for example someone reach -100 points is automatically out of the game.

53. DianaCician,

hello. i no donte fishing and i want to learn it. put back please aminiel. i no cand to learn and i want. Aminiel. you are a friend good. and you donte in week what people want to play a fishing. some time are ok. you learn?

54. kb7clx,

8 rounds? hmm. I let some bots play 8 rounds without defining a score limit, and guess what? They're playing round 9 now. I thought the trick was not to define a score limit, but looks like that's a red herring. Though the define a score limit is default. PS I just played a game with bots and some other humans, it went to the 9th round, so we just quit after 8. I didn't win, but I almost did, lost my second place near the end of round 8. It's a pretty cool game now that I know how it works, and the strategy to keep yourself in second is interesting. Will be interesting to see what I can do if there are no bots, the bots are easy to push around it seems. We shoved one to -125 and were pushing the other one up in the air.

Last edited by kb7clx, Jul 3 2016 16:09:40

54 messages, 2 pages: 12  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post