Scopa tournament

69 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

31. Cristina ,

It is allowed and if you will win both of them, then I will be delighted to play against you Everyone. lol Because in this case the winner will play against one of organizers. If the winner will be female, will play against damimamicinedamimami and if will be male then against me.
I think that's quite fair, isn't it? smile

32. Sajad-Aliraqi,

From my side, I sincerely promise I'll join! But if I have a bad conditions/personal circumstances, in that case I must have an excuse. Because my ineternet is bad most of the time and I don't want to cause inconvenience while playing. Everyone knows that! Also I encourage those who wants to join, and undoubtdly I encourage who wants to joins not who will join. Cause this tournament will have more fun which will make a nice time for its players. And also, I'm thankful for Cristina-Ioana and Adventure-time for creating/plaining for this tournament.
Regards my precious dears.

Last edited by Sajad-Aliraqi, Apr 26 2016 20:29:44

33. musiclover,

iam in

34. Cloudcat,

I'm in!

35. Cristina ,

Hello!
Ok, both of you are in too, thank you and good luck.
There are just 4 free spots already for scopa escoba variant, because we planed to have 32 players for this.
For scopone escoba variant, we planed to have 16 players and after when some of them will check their schedule for 21th of may, we will know exactly if those 16 who signed up already will be able to play.
If there still are players who want to sign up, then they can do it and we will see how everything will run.

36. Cloudcat,

I'm good with any variant.

37. Cristina ,

Hello!
I've signed you up for scopa escoba variant cause just there it was free spot.
Now for both variants, we got enough players, therefore no free spot left.
Thanks a lot for taking part in this tournament and good luck for all of you!
regards, scopa tournament team, Damimamicinedamimami and Cristina-Ioana

38. radish,

Count me in. My Favorite is Escoba

39. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Radish, you will join us after the endi of the tournament! A.B.D.U

40. musiclover,

who do i go with

41. MRMagenta,

Can I join my favorite is scopen or clasic Where is the free spot.

42. fire-starter,

its full

43. Cristina ,

Hello!
Ok, who've asked to take part after when I've said that we got enough players, will be on a stanby list.
This means that they will take the spot of those who will not come or be able to play their match.
Thank you

44. Adventure-Time,

Hellooooo awesome people!!
so I know you've been waiting quite a long time for this post oii. And we apologise a lot for that. We'd been busy with fixing some couple of organising issues, oh and yeah, I'm just a bit bit too lazy, too. Nevertheless, we've finally made the draws and I'm veerry exciteddd to share with you the 8 thrilling matches of my table, where we're going to play some scopone escoba! Below are the matches sorted in order which we'll try to follow:

1. Estrellavega vs Angelinaprincess
  2. Shayney vs Cherry-Blossom
  3. Fawaz vs Bandgeekness24
  4. Afrim vs MagicalKrrish
  5. Babyactress vs Simona31
  6. Everyone vs Firefly82
  7. Randomrob vs Uuujebote
  8. Fire-STarter vs Sopralto

Should anybody require their match to be moved, please let me know by messaging here or via imbox.
I hope you guys've already been practicing and improving your skills throughout the days, so that you all come ready to rock on our Saturdayy!
Soon we'll post some rules and more info so keep tabs on the forums!!
Cheersss
A-T

45. Fawaz,

No idea who is that, anyway, lets smash!
good luck all!

46. Cristina ,

Hello my dears!
I think that all of you could understand from damimamicinedamimami's above post, that finally we've made the draw for this scopa tournament, being helped by Mayank and cherry-blossom. We thank them for it.
I am so glad because it seems that I've made a good decision when i accepted to team up with damimamicinedamimami and organize together this tournament because he has said so great everything what it needs to be knew by all participants and I thank him for this. smile
Therefore, it left for me just to post the matchups for scopa escoba variant and here they are:

1. Pistachio vs scgl
  2. Kensei vs cocoatray
  3. Fany vs cola
  4. Mamali vs firefly82
  5. Vero vs Dave
  6. Flavianu vs Simona31
  7. Tehseen vs Claudiu
  8. Farzad vs everyone
  9. Policeman1 vs the-raven
  10. Aurel vs Furki
  11. Smoothy vs magicalKrrish
  12. Dragos vs JaguHal
  13. Soorina vs EcstasyGirl
  14. Andreiuta vs Rooney
  15. Alesia vs Rezah
  16. Qedirgencero vs Albinuta2
  17. So, sixteen matches and i think that each of them will be very exciting and entertaining as well.
    Good luck for all of you!!!
    The best wishes, Cristina

Last edited by Cristina , May 15 2016 20:27:27

47. YNWA,

Sounds like some interesting matches there so good luck all!

48. afrim,

nice! So, Magicalcrish, what are you waiting for? Come and face me!

49. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Ahahahahahhaha. Do it Krrish, although she may defeat you right? :D, :D

50. afrim,

The actual problem is that Afrim, (me), I mean myself, is a boy. So, I believe it should have been written "He", not "she".

51. Epic_Krrish,

hey Afrim, I m always here, and go to hystory and check I m most successfull person in last years tournaments so it should be you who will be waiting for me!

52. afrim,

I am waiting!

53. Adventure-Time,

Yyoooo!
I hope that everything's going amazing with you and that you've been practicing 'n enhancing your skills for the upcoming weekend! I'd like now to inform you about some few updates from our side and things you should be aware of before we kick off. Don't worry, it's not that many.
So first things first, let me talk about these boring stuff regarding scores. I assume I won't bring here any sort of ground-breaking news when I say that my table will consist of 4 sets of matches (5 for Cristina's table), each set having its own individual score limit, which'll increase as we approach the final. For scopone escoba, the score limits for each set are:
16 points for the first round,
18 for the second,
21 for the semifinal,
and 24 points for the final match.
For Cristina's table, the score limits are:
11 points for the first round,
13 for the second,
15 for the third,
18 for the semifinal,
and 21 is where it ends.
Now at first, we didn't really want to present the 2 points ahead rule, as it can make the game long sometimes. However, the problem is that when both players accidentally end up with the same score, one of them will just randomly hear the Hedgehoggish losing sound and the game's over. We're unsure about the pattern and we're striving for a fair game, thus we've finally decided to activate the rule, with a bit of editing in order to stay fair but still not go too much over time. If two players reach the winning score in the very same moment, or if one of the players is ahead by a point, the game continues till somebody reaches the winning score of the next planned set. In case the scores stay equal while reaching or passing this border, we'll wait till someone leads by one point at the end of a round and the game will be aborted immediately, the person with the higher score obviously wins the entire game then. This'll apply to both game tables. I hope it makes sense to you, we'd try explaining it better if necessary.
This being said, we can move on to a very important though nasty thingy we've prepared for ya, time limit that is. Yeah, to warrant a fast and smooth gameplay, we've decided to set a timer for each turn. This means for you that while it's your turn, you got 45 seconds for making your next move, being late means game over and loss. We'll be measuring the time and we would always warn you 15 seconds before the time's over. So you should consider your moves but do not think for too long. Although I believe 45 seconds is enough space for you to think, don't be worried about it. And again, this rule would apply for both tables.
Finally, please do not talk during rounds to keep things still, just like in other tournaments. Of course, it'S absolutely no problemos to speak / shout / cheer up between rounds, so yeah. Speaking of that, the tables will remain private for most of the time, so anyone who's willing to watch just drop me or Tina a message and you'll be invited.
Aand that's about it, hope everything's clear. If you have questions, suggestions or anything you want to say, this is where you do it. We''re definitely glad for any feedback you give us.
Thanks for reading and get readyy!
Cheers
A-T

Last edited by Adventure-Time, May 19 2016 17:33:17

54. Cristina ,

Wooo, I can not stop saying that I am very glad because I've chosen this awesome pigeon called damimamicinedamimami as my helper. He is even more according to his aboves post. He is my word carrier, :D
Ok, because everything was said about what all of you have to know, for me remained just to wish golden luck to everybody, hoping that we will have a great time together during this tournament. smile
I am looking forward already, being very excited.
Regards, scopa tournament team, damimamicinedamimami and Cristina!!!

55. MRMagenta,

I hope that we will have prodictions. Even for these 2 days.

56. Cloudcat,

Wait, what time should we be there?

57. Adventure-Time,

Great question! We should've pointed out the time earlier. The tournament takes place this Saturday at 5 PM GMT, which is:
10 AM Pacific time
11 AM - Mountain time
12 noon central time, Mexico
1 PM eastern time
6 PM UK
7 PM central Europe
8 PM eastern Europe
10:30 PM Iran and western India
12 midnight Vietnam and Thailand

Last edited by Adventure-Time, May 20 2016 08:45:42

58. Epic_Krrish,

what about in my country Fiji? :p, what will be time here...

59. Cristina ,

Uh oh, it will be 5 a m for you Krrish, correct me if I am wrong. Smile

60. Adventure-Time,

Yeah right. Poor you Krrishy, seems it's going to be a busy night for ya. Sorry for not mentioning your unimportant country in the previous post. :P

69 messages, 3 pages: 12  3 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post