Uno league, Super 12 on 21st and 22nd May, 10:00am Eastern US.

16 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

A very warm greetings to all, Finally the 2nd round of the uno League has been decided to be played on the 14th and 15th of May 2016 which will be starting at 10:00am Eastern US time. Now the format and the structure, it won’t be as before where we had round robyn matches, now it will be just knock out!, You win you carry on and if you lose, then you are bundled out of the league. On the 14th, we will have the tie breaker matches through which we will determine the rankings and then on the same day we will have 6 matches where we will, cross intersect the number 1 in conference 1 with number 6 in conference 2, and number 2 with number 5 and so on.The 6 winners will qualify to quarters directly and the next best 2 with the lower points differential will make our top 8. Then on the 15th we’ll have quarter finals, semi-finals and final, and we’ll get our champ for the Uno league for 2015 and 2016 season. Bare in mines from now wards the limit will increase by 50 in every step and all other rules remains the same.
If any questions please feel free to contact me or my uno league team.

Regards Krrish.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, May 4 2016 03:04:58

2. YNWA,

Sounds good to me and I wish you all the best of luck!

3. basket,

hello Everyone,
I am getting word that the weekend chosen for the second round is not satisfactory for a select few. Could said select few comment here and say which weekend is more satisfactory? the ever lovely Kristina has of course decided to attempt a scopa tournament so unfortunately, our second round might have to be the following weekend of said tournament.
Thank you

4. Mayank ,

If it has to be May, then third week.

Last edited by Mayank , May 5 2016 14:18:13

5. the-raven ,

we'll move it to May 21st-22nd 10 A.M Easteern, and we'll be done before the scopa tournament on the 21st. We'll change the time in which people need to show up after the last playable match from 15 to 5 minutes. If anyone can't be there, please inform us here. Thanks

6. Cristina ,

Exactly dear Nina, I've thought of the same when we've chosen the date of scopa tournament.
The starting time of the tournament will be with 3 hours later than the starting time of uno league. I guess enough time for the matches to be played.
Then there's no reason to be upset, angry or even ironic, as long as everything can be solved in a nice, friendly way.
Regards, the ever lovely Cristina, smile

Last edited by Cristina , May 5 2016 18:45:20

7. Lemonade,

Thanks, that will probably work the best for me.

8. MRMagenta,

Good luck Everyone

9. Raki,

Works for me

10. Adventure-Time,

Yepp I'm cool with that. Thanks for moving it.

11. Fawaz,

Ya fine.

12. Lemonade,

I do have a question though. Some people have the same amount of points, for example me and damimamicinedamimami. I won one of our matches, and he won the other one. So how do you determine who has to play the number 5 from the other conf, and who has to play 6?

13. Epic_Krrish,

We will have a tie breaker match as it is posted earlier, so on the game day we will have those tie breaker match then the rankings will be decided and the matches will be played. Apart from that we have a good news, We now have a sponsor who will provide us prizes for the Uno league!!
The top three will get $50, $35 and $15 worth of amazon gift cards. The winners will receive the gift card in an email after the final. So another motive to be there to experience something which you never experienced it before.

Good luck all.

14. Fawaz,

Wow! great news.
best wishes guys.

15. Raki,

Great news, good work Krish, Basket and Nina.

Last edited by Raki, May 6 2016 18:45:28

16. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I wouldn't mind having a round-up of the people joining the second round of the Uno league.
If I am to be included, I will watch this topic and join when required.

16 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post