Uno League, Predictions.

35 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hey my lovely people, as you all know we will be concluding our league on the 21st and 22nd of may, which started in 2015 in november. We trevelled a long way to reach here, now we would like to see what will be people's thought as per who will win the first inogral Uno League! You can feel free to give your comments on who will win and why he or she has a good chance to win. Lets make it spicy and lets see who is crowd favorite and the popular player in uno here in this plat form.

for your infomation. there are 12 players who made to 2nd round. from conference 1, players, Everyone, damimamicinedamimami known as adventure-time before, Captain-Nemo, Mayank, Marina7 and MagicalKrrish and from conference 2, Players Fawaz, Imthechampraki, Basket, ManCity, Claudiu and the-Raven.

Count down begins.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, May 11 2016 15:37:20

2. Vojvoda ,

Basket or Adventure-time :)

3. YNWA,

Not such an easy thing to do! Had I hosted the tournament with Teardrop I think you would have won Krish as you won both of those lol but my predictions are what we should say shoddy! I have played a number of the participants and on their day are all capable of winning! You forgot to put up the odds lol. My outside tip will be Fawaz and I just hope I haven't put the mockers on him!

4. Epic_Krrish,

hahahha, thanx Ynwa, yeah if it was for other tournament i would have won, no doubts :P, but this Uno requires everything first of all the fast net, any way from the matches which i have hosted i would give damimamicinedamimami or Adventure-time know as before the favorite teg, but Player Everyone stands a good chance because of his fast net, but my out side bet is Captain-nemo.

5. keyWasFull,

I am rooting for Everyone, my bro!

6. Cristina ,

Like in all games, this is based on the luck, after that the rest.
All players who are still in, are good uno players and it is quite hard to make a prediction. Ok, unless if one of us would be a lucky person to guess it.
It would be great if one of those two girls who are still in, would win it.
Anyway my bet is for damimamicinedamimami, although anything can happen.
Good luck for all of you!!!

7. MRMagenta,

Everyone or Advanture time. I think

Last edited by MRMagenta, May 11 2016 18:58:35

8. basket,

Wait, there are girls who are in the second round?

9. Cristina ,

I think that the-raven and marina7 are girls or am I wrong? :D

10. Fawaz,

hmmm.. O Lee not me LOL.
I guess everyone/captain Nimo
so excited, good luck all.

11. musiclover,

mancidy

12. ManCity ,

Great!

13. policeman1,

I think I will win however the following are the winners, everyone, adventure times and mayank.

14. Epic_Krrish,

lol Policeman1, you trying to predict or declare the winners.

15. kensei,

Everyone, basket and adventure. Rock on guys. Good luck!

16. babyactress,

hey all. firstly i wish good luck to all you and lets win the best . secondly refering to a prediction, the 3 top list might be: marina7, magicalkrish and fawaz. each of these can be the big winer, "oops the winner". go on guys !

Last edited by babyactress, May 12 2016 04:31:18

17. Angelina-princess,

Hi guys. It's an interesting league. I think Mayank, Everyone or Krrish will be champion. Good luck. :)

18. Dayan ,

Think damimamicinedamimami or everyone. :D

19. Maldalain,

Damimamicinedamimami, Mayank then Raki

20. policeman1,

am predicting that crish may make to to top 6 and go Raki all the way and share the reward to me!.

21. Vojvoda ,

Will we be able to watch it

22. Cristina ,

marina7 and Fawaz can not be among those three mentioned by babyactress, because they will play against each other in that knocking out match, if it will be as Krrish has said.
But I hope Marina will beat him, :D

23. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Everyone and Basket. I won't win because why should I win and bots win me! :-)

24. YNWA,

Not to worry Fawaz I can't be wrong all the time! Also a tip for those learning English as I have just spotted in the previous post! You say bots beat me not bots win me.

25. Sajad-Aliraqi,

And who told me to correct my English here? Who allowed you. Or you want everything to you!

26. spaceship,

Sajad, what did you mean, I could not get it lol.
I do not know who will be the winner but if it comes to supporting I support mayank.

27. Sajad-Aliraqi,

We are talking here about who will win, not YNWA and his corrections for us. Sorry but he get me out of the discussion! I accept corrections but everything in its time, not publicly on the forum. Although I don't care of my English

28. EstrellaVega,

Yello people!

First of all, congratulations on making such a big job. All of you have passed long way to get into the finals and all of you deserved to win. Although, my favourits are Marina7, Krrish, Mayank and Fawaz. Let's wine and win, my lovely pople!

All the best for everyone!
E.V

29. Epic_Krrish,

come on people, i posted this topic for spices not attacking each other so get away from that and roll your votes in.

30. MRMagenta,

I think that Damimamicinedamimami because of his reactions. But everyone is stil fast but if I nead to choose one I will select Damimamicinedamimami because he is more popular then Everyone.

35 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post