Let's put a random emoticons

28 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Hiii!
Haha! We are dead. So let's start something.
I actually don't use smile emoticon, unless I'm truely smiling.
Yea!
So: I'll start with a random one, not only random, you could put whatever you want.
(y)
Regards. Coco! :)

2. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , and what's the point? Lol

3. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Just we are dead, nothing to do. :D

4. MRMagenta,

Hey option of emoticons in free tables is really grate, NVDA has the addon to read emoticons writin by characters for example -:) is smiling. So, It may be nice to have the simular in other screen reader. But, CocoaTray is on the first place in being random! lol

5. each-and-everythinh ,

hm , yeah , totally answered my question.

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

You are not those people whom I want to have some fun, and if you see this topic is not funny then why did you really commented!

7. each-and-everythinh ,

okay , have fun i guess but if it's so hard to give the point of the topic then...

8. afrim,

OK, smiling face with stuck out tung, smiling face with tightly closed eyes, winking face with tinching teeth and stuck out tung, smiling face with hard shaped eyes, expressionless face, upside down face, victory hand, OK handsign with dark skin tone.
These are those which I can remember at the moment.

9. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Roflflflflfl totally awsome. :D

10. sound2,

I don't do these faces prefer words, but if you like it, it's fine.

11. MRMagenta,

The following emoticons is really neaded for the playroom: smile sad face angry face scared face hmmm face sleepy face and angel face and simular. lol the topic sounds funny just no spammer and spammish language roflflflfflflflfl

12. Mayana,

;P ;P ;P ;P ;P
Don't ask me what it means.

13. MRMagenta,

lol We are talking about emoticons, But Miana trys to teach spammish us roflflflflflflf

14. Mayana,

But ;P is an amodocon. it's what you get if you combine ;) and :P togeather.

15. MRMagenta,

hahaha But You don't kno, so you are the spammer!. You are teaching spammish. roflflflflflf

16. ruray,

ahaha coco :D interesting topic ;)

17. Sajad-Aliraqi,

:P Sebastian. :|] this is your favourite emoticon. :D

18. Mayana,

I don't teach people Spammish, because that's a simelar word to Spanish, and I don't know how to speak in Spanish, therefor I also don't know how to speak in Spammish. and here, smilies. :) ;) :D

19. sound2,

P would be a smily face with tongue out. That's all I know.

20. MRMagenta,

I only that I kno about spammish that this is not simular to spannish but I kno some things and one of them is that Spannish is not simular to Spammish d

21. Vojvoda ,

(*) :|] :O (F) :| :| :$

22. MRMagenta,

Abera-nimas is really welcome to the spamming teem lol. I hope to see him in free tables and speaking spammish.

23. Mayana,

he isn't using spammish. those are real smilies.

24. MRMagenta,

aha! But, I will really want to see Abera-Nimas in spamming club! lol

25. jasmine16 ,

(yn) (2)3' Peeeople

26. Vojvoda ,

it makes me (:| but it's 3:22 |-) am i not O:)

27. Exink,

It looks like some of you guys have gotten tired of some games from here and so have decided to write nonsense things, but aren't you sure you don't have something else to do than this? This feature is not very important to consider so from my view, it won't be added soon.

The only way this can be something more useful is to add those emoticons as graphics in the forum like it occurs into the forums made in drupal or similar.

I do think the charlimit suggestion is more useful than this one.

So, if you want to have some fun, just tell me and I'll be glad to play any game against you.

Regards.

Last edited by Exink, May 23 2016 03:00:57

28. MRMagenta,

Hey men, I have got a new idea. To make un emoticon I am banned face. This will look like the following:
Red person shotting the broun person. The dubble emoticon. nice Isn't it? Your MRMagenta.

28 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post