Three years of playroom with the bots, our friends

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Aminiel,

Hello everybody,

We begin gently our celebration day for the three years of playroom with the bots, our friends. Don't worry if you expected more, this is only the first part of all the surprises waiting for you today.

As everybody knows, when nobody wish to play with you, when your tables are incomplete, or when you have only five minutes just for a very quick game, bots are quite useful. You probably like some of them, and tehre are certainly some others that you don't like much, or perhaps their names feel you quite indifferent ? Or, simply, the humor of your preferred administrators isn't understandable ?

Didn't you ever dreamed that one of these virtual creatures not very smart, but so much eandearing, would have a name you particularily love ? Either because it evokes something to you, or because it is exceptionnally funny ?

For the three years of the playroom, that's precisely what we are proposing to you on this topic. Suggest us new original, funny or touching bot names, or explain us why you very much like or dislike an existing one. The most interesting suggestions will be retained and added to the already long list of bots, for your greatest pride, and ours, of course.

The contest is now open until next week, good luck !

Last edited by Aminiel, Sep 8 2013 07:53:36

2. Sektor ,

that's cool!
my friends always kidding to me they call me Sektro. That would be funny if it's that name turn into a bot name. oh, can you bring back broken-Mira?

3. Jeff-Rutkowski,

I do have a few names I'd like to see added to the list of bots. Some of which include:
Paper Tiger
Noob Saibot
Steel Reserve
Jimmy Neutron
Timmy Turner
Mary Mykrasauphgt (a deliberate misspelling of Microsoft)
Mike Mykrasauphgt
Sam Mykrasauphgt
Red Reindeer
R2D2
C3P0

These are just a few of the suggestions I'm putting down here.

4. Sektor ,

Oops! I forgot to put some of my suggestions!

claire redfield, chris redfield, ada wong, Deathstroke Captain Marvel and Raiden

5. cristina ,

hi! I like what Sektor suggested. i was the first person who wrote wrong his name. i would like if it would be there a bot with this name, Sektro. It bring back for me sweet memories this name, smile. Thank you very much if you will decide to turn this name into a bot name! Have a nice time!

6. stargazer ,

I also have a few suggestions. natalie, smiling angel, emmy.

7. Aminiel,

Thank you but this topic is now slightly outdated. It was for the third anniversary of the plateform, which was in september.

Please double-check before posting to a topic where the last message is already a few months old.

Last edited by Aminiel, Feb 20 2014 11:10:45

8. bleeblat ,

Can you add silly weird bot because I sometimes get mistaken for that lol :)

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post