the 2016 individual spade's tournament

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. the-raven ,

Hello all,
It has almost been a year since the last spade’s tournament, and therefore we decided to run another one. The tournament will take place from August 13th-14th. The tournament will be individual with 3 people in each game. This means that there will be 3 groups of 9 people, meaning 3 games in each group. The winners from each group will play against each other in the semi-finals and the winners from the semi-finals will go to the final round. Thus, we only need 27 people in total. If you are interested in participating, you can send Basket or myself an inbox message or simply reply to this post. the tournament will begin at 9 AM eastern, 1 PM GMT for both Saturday and Sunday.
Regards,
The-Raven and Basket

Last edited by basket, Jul 25 2016 17:58:15

2. afrim,

Hi,
I want to be in.

3. policeman1,

Please put me since i will be the champion of spade!!!!!.

4. earthquake ,

don't forget me

5. BlueTardisz,

Hello, I also want to be a part of the tournament, please.

6. WindowEyes,

hello, I don't want to register because I am not shoore that I will come, but if you nead replacements, count me in.

7. musiclover,

i will come

8. cherry-blossom,

hi guys, i am up for it, count me in, please!

9. Angelina-princess,

Hello, count me in please, thank you.

10. chipss ,

hello, I come, thank (smile)

11. serbian ,

serbian

12. Adventure-Time,

Yooooo!
I'm in, yay! Hope there's still a free spot.
Cheeers

13. mogo,

I'm in, count me too please.

14. zulfqar007,

hi I wish to join so consider me please if u have free spot thanking in anticipation regards and best wishes for the tournament!

15. andkuk,

please i played

16. the-raven ,

Hello all,
We now have 27 people registered for the Spade's tournament, so the registration is now closed. However, if you want to be on a standby list, you're welcome to contact Basket or myself or simply reply to this post.
Regards, The-Raven and Basket

Last edited by basket, Aug 2 2016 23:49:35

17. His-girlfriend ,

Will be nice to meet you all there. 27 that is quite impressive and probably not a last number yet! :D Greetings.

18. the-raven ,

Hey all,
The score limits will be 300 for the first round, 400 for the semi-finals and 500 for the final. Thanks

18 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account