THE 2016 BOUILLABAISSE TOURNAMENT QUESTION (NOW CLOSED)

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. YNWA,

Dear Bouillabaisser's

On 3/4 September we've Decided to host a Bouillabaisse tournament. There are many different formats that can be applied for this game and to be honest we are happy with all formats.

The question is would you like to Qualify for a grand final of 12 players and have a double deck with the winner takes all or would you like say 2 Semi's of 6 with the top 3 from both Semi's qualifying for the final?

Thanks

Adventure-Time, Teardrop & YNWA

Last edited by YNWA, Jul 29 2016 13:40:30

2. Epic_Krrish,

with 6 will be fine and easy to handle, lol

3. Lemonade,

Whatever works for me. Not sure if I'm going to participate yet, but I do agree that 6 players per is probably easier to manage. On the other hand 12 players in the final would be fun.

4. sopralto,

I think two sixes would be better, and I am looking forward to this immensely.

5. serbian ,

Serbian hello, I want...

6. Vojvoda ,

why serbian has to be spammer ;(

7. YNWA,

I think as organisers we are well capable of knowing who is the genuine article or not so leave that up to us. As It happens I do know the player Serbian and he is a genuine player and his English is very limited so it would not be easy for him to write here. We have not officially opened the tournament yet but were asking for suggestions but if anybody does register an interest here we will take note of all the players that have registered an interest in the tournament.

8. ljilja,

ljilja hello

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post