dropbox

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. musiclover,

i just just got dropbox how do u use it

2. afrim,

It is fairly simple.
If you have just installed dropbox, on the settup prompt, you have to press ctrl+G to log in. The default browser of your computer should open, and there you will find two edit boxes, the e-mail and the password of your account respectively. Note that you should have created an account first.
After you've have linked your computer to dropbox, you will find a folder on windows explorer inside the users files called dropbox. It is also on the desktop and there you can paste files to upload, so that you can share them with other people. After you will have learnt all this, I will probably tell you how to share folders with other people so that you can share files easier with your friends.

3. musiclover,

how do u put the stuff in dropbox to streem

4. WindowEyes,

Simply coppy and then paste the file in to the dropbox folder and then press shift+f10 or aplicationskey. And choose share linnk or something like that, and then paste in to edit box that you get when you press ctrl+p.

5. Cappuccino,

You should've asked me for an invitation :).

6. helleon,

:D ceyda again late with the invitation rofl

7. Cappuccino,

Not my fault.

8. Sylphrena,

It's advised to not invite/get invitations from people whom you don't know, as you might end up having your account terminated for things that you haven't done. That applies to torrents, forums, and other things that you can think of.

ENJOY!

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post