Let's know our voices

22 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. His-girlfriend ,

Hello people. My last status was connected to my voice and I got quite many questions how do I sound. I also get often the requests for skype as you all probably. I believe that is all because we are curious how we sound, meeting each other often in playroom, spending hours pgaming and chatting. That is natural, isn't it? For us voices are like pictures for people who can see. This is why I got this idea. To record ourselves and share it in this topic. Most of us have this possibility I am sure. To give a good example, I will be first. Here I am:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21505639/DV-2016-08-05-112939.mp3

And don't misunderstand me guys. I really don't want any comments about my voice. I just wanted to introduce myself and hope to hear you all back!

2. afrim,

@Badgirl:
It's not bad, is it?

3. His-girlfriend ,

What is not bad?

4. fire-starter,

i think that u make this topic thing

5. afrim,

Your voice I meant, it's not awful :d

6. Sajad-Aliraqi,

I guess it's not to opine about voice. Just we listen eachother.
That's a nice from you BG. And hope others are going to submit their own once.
I'm not going to do it. Just moody

7. basket,

I would submit one, if I had a voice!

8. sound2,

Smiles. I'm not really into the whole voice chat thing to be honest. Although nothing wrong if you like it.

9. His-girlfriend ,

Pitty, pitty. It seems nobody will share. But no duty of course. Still hoping a bit.

10. Lemonade,

Well, you already heard mine so the point is moot! But yes, of course there are others.

11. afrim,

you already know mine, too.
Well, at least 2 people from the whole playroom know it and that's enough, isn't it?

12. Dayan ,

Think you know mine, don't you? :p

13. His-girlfriend ,

Afrim and Naday, from where could I know your voice? Or I am too often drunk or you wrong me with someone else! :P I had a honour to know everyone, radio-comentator voice but that also for 2 mins may be boooo

14. Maldalain,

That sounds very Polish. Reminds me of my Polish supervisor, still yours's is a bit softer.

15. Dayan ,

Mine would sound very Mexican. That's why I don't post it on here. :D

16. CathyAnne,

Well, I would be English. There are people who hwve heard me.

17. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Coco undoubtedly sounds Arabic :)

18. MuhammadHajjar,

That's cool I actually always wish I could hear people's voices, to know them more, and to compare there voices with there personalities and acts. :D I'm curious.

19. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Post your voice Muhammad, and let me detect you! :P

20. Exink,

I wish my voice could sound korean, but obviously it's mexican; :D. I think voices' nationality don't matter that much, simply we must show them if we want, though actually we aren't forced to do it if we don't wan't to.

Might be posting something here soon in order to revive this topic a bit more.

Kind regards.

21. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Exink has to post one. LOL I am requesting and not posting any!

22. MuhammadHajjar,

Sajad go ahead, post your own.

22 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post