The 2016 Yahtzee tournament.

14 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hey, guys,
A very warm greetings to all, yes the Yahtzee tournament is back, it’s time to try your luck again. If you know you got some good lucks then reply to this post or contact me or Fawaz who will be helping me through out in this tournament. The tournament will be on the 20th and 21st of august,beginning at 1400 GMT, 10 A.M. Eastern, 3 P.M. UK, 4P.M. Egypt and 5P.M. Turkey.

Format and structures:

1. We will be registering only 28 players. The 28 players will be drawn in 7 groups of 4 players respectively. Then top 2 from each group will make it to the elimination rounds.
  2. The elimination rounds will have 14 players, whom we will break them up in to 2 groups of 7, from which we will be able to determine the top 4 from each group and qualify them to quarter-finals.
  3. once we’ll get our top 8 the according to the score rankings we’ll form the quarters. The quarter finals will be played 1 v 1,
  4. finally we’ll conclude with semi-finals and the grand final, these are also 1 v 1.

If any questions or queries please do not hesitate to raise it up here or contact me or Fawaz. So get moving and register today.

Cheers the Yahtzee team Krrish and Fawaz.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Aug 5 2016 14:01:57

2. andkuk,

IM LOGGED ON TOURNAMENT YAHTZEE

3. tranqualimente ,

yeah? i would b happy to play and win and earn an aalolololol prize though!, ready to get in race with cool players1 yea!

4. Angelina-princess,

I would like to participate although I always have bad luck with this. :)
Try to look for a good luck :D

5. earthquake ,

count me in please

6. cyclone,

hello, i am interested in joining the yahtzee tournament, please sign me up, please and thanks, sincerely cyclone, cyclone is my name in quintin's play room.

7. Lemonade,

Well those natural disasters had better not kill everyone, because I don't plan to lose! Oh yeah, maybe I should mention that I'm in, so here goes. I'll be joining this one!

8. blues ,

Hi, Sign me up

9. basket,

No thank you.

10. MarcoShark,

I'm up for the challenge.

11. maymay,

hello, i would like to join the yatzi tournament please. thanks. yours sincerely may. my pr name is mayng

12. musiclover,

i am upfor it

13. Epic_Krrish,

hey guys, just to inform it will be a yahtzee version with non-standard rows (single pair, double pair, and misere),, some people were enquiring of the version so there you go. We got 23 people already registered so few spots still available, so keep that names rolling in.

Regards Krrish.

14. Fawaz,

Hi all!
stay tuned for the groups, it is coming!
the registration has been closed, and we'll post the groups soon, so follow the forums.
catch you all on 20,
good luck!

14 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post