Final results of the Yahtzee tournament.

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings all, Finally we concluded the Yahtzee tournament. This time the title went to vietnam. A very huge congratulations to Angelina-Princess for winning the 2016 Yahtzee tournament. She defied all the odds to clame the title. I believe for last 3 tournament she made it to the finals but was not able to win any, till her luck gave her side this time around. She beat Aural in the final by 397 to 271.

I would like to thank all the participants for giving their time and turn up in good numbers on the first day, we had 25 people turning up out of 28 participants then the other 3 got replaced by the players from the stand-by list. This shows that players are more commited and excited just to take part. I m already recieving request to host another tournament. I tried some different format in this tournament and i m glad it did work out. I also would like to thank Fawaz who lended his help before the tournament, Without him we wouldn't have got our groups drawn and other logistics got into place. A special thank to Marina7 who accepted to host table 2 despite the last minute request.

With these few words a very big congratulations to Angelina-Princess and thank-you all. Til Next time cheers.

Regards Krrish

2. afrim,

Good luck, madam!

3. Cristina ,

Congratulation Angelina. I am glad that you've won it even if you've beaten two romanian players for winning this very funny and enjoyable tournament.
And thank you guys for giving us again a huge entertainment.
Regards Cristina, smile

4. the-raven ,

congratulations angelina!

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

My sincere wishes and best congratulations to you, happy winning Angelina. Proud for Vietnam. :P

6. Angelina-princess,

The first, I would like to say thank you for organising this tournament & gave me many challenges to look for the lucky. :)
It was really enjoyable & interesting with serious & close scores. I was really luckier than others & very happy to be the champion.
Thanks to all & best wishes, Angelina!

7. Fawaz,

Congratulations Angelina!
and great work Krish, well done.

8. fire-starter,

congratulations angelina

8 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post