i have question ,anyone know how to record power point show with my voice ?for example there are program to record our voice but how to record voice with power point show

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. laila.ali,

i have question ,anyone know how to record power point show with my voice ?for example there are program to record our voice but how to record voice with power point show

2. basket,

If you have a sound card, microphone, and speakers, you can record your PowerPoint presentation and capture your voice narrations, slide timings, and ink and laser pointer gestures.

Record your slide show

1.With your presentation open, on the Slide Show tab, click the Record Slide Show down arrow.
2.Pick one:

Start Recording from Beginning
3.In the Record Slide Show box, check or uncheck the boxes for your recording, and click Start Recording.
So, very simple.

3. laila.ali,

hi thanks for reply but may be u speak about another version of powerpoint i use powerpoint2007 and idonot find the Record Slide Show down arrow.
but i find record narration in slide show but the problem it record sound very bad with much noise although if i used another sound recorder it record my voice good without noise

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post