Groups of the Cribbage Tournament.

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Hey my lovely people, the groups of the cribbage tournament have been drawn and they are as follows:

Group (A)
1.Furki
2.Aryana
3.marina7
4.Cristina-ioana
5.Angelina-princess
6.Mogosog

Group (B)
1.LuckyMan
2.Mandy2011
3.Abi
4.Aurel
5.andreiuta
6.Cyclone

Group (C)
1.Everyone
2.vero
3.Zulfqar007
4.Policeman1
5.Me-me
6.Earthquake

Group (D)
1.Dave
2.Mohammed-albasha
3.Guliwer
4.Ynwa
5.Lilac
6.estrellavega

Group (E)
1.Fawaz
2.The-raven
3.Player01
4.omidsalehi73
5.qedirgencero
6.Undertaker

Group (F)
1.Alesia
2.Sunny
3.Cherry-blossom
4.Efsen
5.MagicalKrrish
6.Ha.tran

Stand-by list: Teardrop

Note:

1. Groups (b) to (f) will be played together Simultaneously on 5 different tables first then after these tables are done then we will conclude group (A) and then we will run Quarter-finals. The semi-finals and the final will be played on the next day.
  2. The times are as follow for both days, that is 15th and 16th of October at 7:00am western, 9:00am central, 10:00pm eastern, 3:00pm UK 4:00pm egypt, albania and some other countries, 5:00pm turkey and middle east and some european cities, 7:30pm in india, 8:00pm in Vietnam and 2:00am in Fiji.
  3. From quarter-finals it will be all about rankings and through that your aponents will be decided as per which group you will be falling in.

So my friends be sure to turn up on time to be able to run this tournament smoothly and on time. If you will not make in 15 minutes after the starting time then you will be replaced by the players in the stand-by list. If any questions please feel free to raise it up here or contact any of the organiser personally for clarifications. So all the best and catch you all there at the starting time.

Cheers! the cribbage tournament Team.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Oct 8 2016 02:34:10

2. YNWA,

I would remind people to try to get to their match 10 or even 15 minutes before the suggested time as we know things don't always go to plan. I know when we organised tournaments we had to wait longer than we wanted because people were later than expected. I am sure if you have any issues with times the organisers will be willing to help you.

Last edited by YNWA, Oct 9 2016 00:42:36

3. Epic_Krrish,

Hello, To answer your question, I hope you might have seen most of the helpers for the tournament were unfortunately drawn in Group (A), that's why that group was hold back and decided to play after all table finished so that they could host other tables. Never the less, all has been sorted out all table will run simultaneously that is, the 6 tables and now the hosters are as follow, Group (A)-Angelina-princess, Group B-Mandy2011, Group C-Player Everyone, group D-Ynwa, Group E by fawaz and Group F By me. In that way all table should be finishing on time and then we can also run quarter-finals simultaneously. One more thing few more players have come onto the stand-by list and those are Gerilac, Midomido, Kimhue & nguyenkhanhquoc, so now 5 players on the stand-by list should give us better options if in case, someone is absent on the day.

thank-you. the cribbage tournament team.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Oct 10 2016 12:06:42

3 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post