Uno Christmas Special.

30 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Epic_Krrish,

Greetings my lovely people, Its time to have some fun again! The popular game on the platform tournament is back! Yes, you guessed it right, the uno tournament is back. This time it will be on the 10th and 11th December, starting at 10:00AM Eastern US, 8:00am western, 9:00am central, 3:00pm UK, 5:00pm Egypt, Albania and some other countries, 6:00pm turkey, Bahrain and middle east and some European countries, 3:00pm in Spain, 8:30pm in India, 9:00pm in Vietnam, 4:00AM in Fiji, 2:00AM in Australia and some other pacific Island countries.

The format and structure will be released as the tournament approaches. However, most of the rules will remain the same as the past tournaments. Nevertheless, I am considering to introduce time limits starting from the elimination rounds. Feel free to state your opinions here.

Registrations will carry on from now till we get 32 players, but people can always drop their names in a stand-by list because for one thing we learned from the past that absences are inevitable. You can either reply to this post or contact me and Fawaz to be registered!

All the best. Krrish. Graphic Thumbs up.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Nov 11 2016 00:15:05

2. policeman1,

Yo krlrlrlrlirlrlrlrlsh add the champion policeman1 since I will win the santa gifts!.

3. Cristina ,

Heeey!
count me in please, because I want to take part again and have a lot of fun.
Anyway I'll lose proudly and laugh loudly, but I'll enjoy it a lot.
Kind regards, Cristina!

4. Lemonade,

I'm in of course!

5. afrim,

Count me in please!
Please, if possible, without time limits.

6. basket,

No thank you

7. Vojvoda ,

Come on Basket you were second last time :D

8. basket,

Correction, that was a league, not a tournament.

9. Vojvoda ,

Whatever it was you were second and it is not a small thing. now without mayank your concurency is only everyone :D

10. Lemonade,

Heh, tournaments don't work like that. I usually lose in one of the first rounds. But again I shall try!

11. keyWasFull,

I'm in also! That's saturday and sunday, right? Can't wait. About the time limits, it's a bad idea, because if someone has to be called away they lose.

12. Lemonade,

As much as I like playing with time limits, I also think that in the end it will cause more trouble than it is worth for a tournament.

13. policeman1,

The time limit sounds like a great idea because requires more speed than to much luck. I think you should include it with santa being around the corner, more fun more and fall.

14. Fawaz,

Yup KeyWasFull, Saturday and Sunday.

15. basket,

Yo krishy, I do not believe you are going to get a positive consensus about time limits so drop it.

16. Lemonade,

The thing is, i would really like it. It adds a lot of extra challenge. But I remember Keywasfull organizing a tournament and the finals were kind of broken because one of the players lost internet connection for a minute or so. Not really anyone's fault, of course, but I do think that is something to learn from.

17. Epic_Krrish,

Hello, I forgot the mention the day, but As Fawaz as said, yes Its 10th the Saturday and 11th the Sunday, and regarding the time limits I thought to do something different this time around, but it seems it isn't good idea.
thank-you

18. Cristina ,

It would be if the connection of all participants would be stable.

19. basket,

I would like to add something. this is by no means a tournament per sé, but I would be curious to run a semi-organized tournament style with time limits, and buzzers. Obviously, this would not be a tournament, but merely a way for us to play with some different rules than usual. I do believe there is a considerable interest in such a style of uno.

20. Lemonade,

I for one would be interested in this kind of tournament as well.

21. rauly ,

hello kriss, count me please.

22. MatCauthon,

Hey folks. Count the spanish army either. Not complete, but Clarice, Yanet and myself will take part. If we have any addition to this list and there are places left I will let you know.

23. AbuMohammad,

Count Me in

24. Maldalain,

Count me in, please.

25. Epic_Krrish,

We've got 27 players already registered and there are more spots available so keep your names rolling in..

Cheers Folks.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Nov 17 2016 03:11:12

26. Fawaz,

Hello all!
The registration closed, but still you can add your name to waiting list.
results of the draw will be posted soon,
stay tuned!

27. YNWA,

What is the Channel! Hope it is not pay per view!

28. Exink,

Hmm, isn't it Fox Sports? :D

29. YNWA,

I wonder if Krrish will stream it on Krrishmas.tv!

30. Exink,

Hahahahaha

30 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post