A bug with streams

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. Oana-tN,

Hi. I want to report a bug here. This afternoon, i entered on playroom and tried to put a stream in a table, i played it but i didn't hear the sounds, exactly like it was a stream unavailable, but it was a radio adres. After that, right now, i entered again, someone put a stream, with another adress. i wasn't able to play it again, as before, exactly like it is unavailable, but my friend was able to play it and heared it. I restarted my computer and the same thing hapened.

2. Nikola-Jovic ,

That depends on your connection, not really a bug. The only thing you can do is go to options, then audio and speech synthesys and make sure disable streams is not checked.

3. Giovani,

Or, have You correctly set Your music volume?
I think on keys f5 and f6.

4. Oana-tN,

Strange. yesterday, all the day, nothing happened, it didn't work, the disable streams wore checked and the volume was at 100%. But today it works.

5. Nikola-Jovic ,

Disable streams should not be checked but unchecked, or in simpler english turned off or disabled.

6. Oana-tN,

Yeah i meant not checked, anywais. There wrote: disable streams. no

7. Nikola-Jovic ,

Oh in that case, try holding f6 to increase the volume, and if that still fails just try ctrl p a couple of times as it's most likely an Internet connection issue.

8. Coconito ,

Yeah it's all about internet problems, happens to the all of us. Thing is, sometimes you paste a link for a certain radio station and it says detected virus or something like that. So it prevents me from listening what I want. Blah

9. Nikola-Jovic ,

What? Detected virus? That's just like, impossible. I would like to get such a link if possible.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post