sonnis 2018 audio pack: 30 giga bytes of professional produced sounds

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

1. fire-starter,

hi,
so i just wanted to let you all know that the 2018 sonnis sound pack is avaiable.
you can find them at:
if you want 30 giga bytes of free sounds go to the following link, there are options for zip files and a torrent file. https://goo.gl/Shkc2P

2. sound2,

What are these sounds for?

3. everyone,

Oh, the irony of this question being asked by someone with the word sound in their username.

4. bloodsharp,

sounds good

5. sound2,

Irony or not. It's a reasonable enough question. Sound packs don't tell a person much at least not in my opinion.

6. Nikola,

This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project.

7. Muhammad_Hajjar,

Yeah, This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project. Oh, why did I repeat the same words? Lol, I was just joking.

8. sound2,

Ah okay. Thanks for answering.

9. Joe-Ragland,

Oh, yeah, This is not a sound pack for a program, it is a collection of commercial sounds available for free and as described they can be used in any project.

10. fire-starter,

hi,
as said above, these sounds are commersial made and can be used within any developments of new apps/games.

10 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post