What's your favorite futboll team?

33 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. play_romania1,

For example, i like Dinamo. So... What's your favourite futboll team?

Last edited by play_romania1, Jul 13 2018 13:33:00

2. Vojvoda ,

Favorite? My beloved team is Red Star Belgrade. There are no better fans than we are. We cheer for our team the loudest on the earth.

3. LaraStardust,

liverpool FTW

4. YNWA,

I did once own a football team and was player manager. We never lost a game. I forget how many we played but the team hasn't existed for years now. Quite a few represented the club but I can't recall how many.

5. Sajad-Aliraqi,

Real Madrid

6. george,

I like dinamo Bucharest. We are near our players, we are a team togetter, a familly.
And I like from the all world Real Madrid.

7. play_romania1,

I LIKE DINAMO BUCHAREST AND REAL MADRID. I LIKE ALSO CFR CLUJ.

Last edited by play_romania1, Jul 13 2018 19:24:15

8. YNWA,

To me you are not a real football fan if you like more than one team! You can watch other teams and even go to matches but never support them. I know many do and their choice but not for me.

9. Vojvoda ,

I agree with Ynwa, I never could give that much love to any other team but Red star, I do support Liverpool the most after red Star, but it's not that I would cry if Liverpool loses. If you have real emotions for a club it's like with a woman. You can love truely only one.

10. Mohammedradwan2003,

what teams , local teams or

11. YNWA,

Yes the team I was player manager of was my street team! Part of the reason we were so good is one of our players played at county level, just one level below England youth!

12. Riad,

Mine is FC Barcelona without any doubt!

13. Slavista,

As my nick says, my favourite team is SK Slavia Prague.
Anyways have you ever visited any match of your favourite teams? I've visited several matches of Slavia and that was awesome.

14. Daredevil,

I support Melbourne Victory in the Australian "A-League" and Manchester United in the EPL.

15. Vojvoda ,

I have visited a match of Red Star Belgrade. That was a great experience, we all took off our T-shirts started jumping and throwing them around. Then pyrotechnical party started :D

16. play_romania1,

Ya, i like a lot of teams

Last edited by play_romania1, Jul 18 2018 19:11:44

17. wolfi,

barsalona and that should be everyone's favorite they are best.

18. Vojvoda ,

Where is Barsalona playing?

19. YNWA,

In England there is now a football team called FC Romania its owner of course is Romanian and so too are some of the players. They are semipro but many teams in England started that way and even made it to the Premier league such as Wimbledon and watford to a lesser degree so who knows. Another team set up as a protest team that has a few thousand following them is FC United whose fans are of Manchester United.

In theory you can create your own team and play in the FA cup, if you win you would enter the Europa league, if you win that the Champions League and should you win that the World club cup. Just think in theory you could do that in 4 years.

20. Vojvoda ,

We have FC Serbia in the third Swiss league, they are now first and attending to enter the second league.

21. Slavista,

Wow, these are interesting facts... I don't think, we have such team in the Czech republic, but we had 3 teams with the same name, colours and kangaroo in their symbol, a few years ago.

22. YNWA,

Another new trend is to set up a football team and stream the game between another team that has been set up on facebook/youtube. I believe that there are a number of games that people can watch that way. About a month ago and it was on the mirror website (a newspaper) that 2 huge youtube celebrities with 14 and 15 million followers had a boxing match between each other and received £5m each after charging people i think £10 to view it. They were not pro Boxers but nice work if you can get it.

23. Epic_Krrish,

win or lose, always blues... Chelsea all the way.

24. george,

good team, they won against Liverpool score 2-1

25. YNWA,

Lets see what happens when it counts!

26. ImperialShocktrooper,

i thought this topic said what's your faveourite fuckball team.

27. Adventure-Time,

You better clean your ears. Or open your eyes. IN each case I think your comment was pointless.

28. Sweet-Mila ,

But blind people can't open their eyes.

29. YNWA,

that will depend on your level of sight, there is also a third eye that some can use more than others. People say there is a mind's eye that can be chucked into the mix.

30. Vojvoda ,

But fuckball team :D

33 messages, 2 pages: 1  2 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post