Resources for Learning Spanish

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Maldalain,

Hi all, please everyone who may have something to recommend. I like languages and started to learn Spanish. Recommend me some resources to rely on in my new language endeavour. I prefer books and other written materials.
Thanks all for any suggestion.

2. Marina,

I recommend Duolingo, while you can't rely on it alone but it is definitely a good tool for beginners, especially if you learn from English it has a higher quality.

3. Maldalain,

Thanks Marina, any books or further resources you recommend?

4. DianaCician,

If do you want, I can help you.
Well, duolingo is a good obtion :)

5. Maldalain,

Thanks Diana, would you propose a way of offering your help? I mean, can it be answering questions or in form of giving instruction for learning practices or whatever. Also what media of contact you prefer?

6. Onisama,

HI, I have very much time trying to learn languages and I discovered the best way to learn is doing things that you like.
Try to read books, watch videos and listen to music in the languages you are trying to learn, adicionally, try to get people who speak that language, native people is better but learners (specialy if they are in your level) also are well.

This is the way as poliglots learn languages... if they can, why you or me not?
I recomend you search in YouTube videos about how to learn languages.

Finally, I have seem must poliglots recomend anki web to learn vocabulary but honestly, I didn't understend exactly how to use this tool.

I speak spanish, I can talk with you if you want.

7. FrancoBattiato,

Hello. If you want, you can practice with me. Add me to your friends list and we can't speak spanish.

8. arthas_menethil,

hi!
if you want, I can help you without problems. I really like languages, you can add me to your friendlist.

9. BlindPoison,

Hello, I speak native spanish, I'm from Colombia. currently I'm learning english, And need to practice speaking, listening. if hwo are interested in to practice with me, feel free add me. greetings

10. unolover,

u can lurn spanish from listing to spanish songs

11. arthas_menethil,

I personally recomend start learning basic phrases as hello (hola) goodvye (adiós) and verb to be in english (ser, estar in spanish). spanish is a very dificult language because it has a lot of verbs. for example. you are and we are in english is the same word, are. but in spanish, we use a lot of forms of verb to be. for example, to say you are, talking to you, just a person, I say tú eres. but if I want say you are, talking with plural, I say ustedes son. this is just an example, after that there are a lot of verbs that you can learn, more advanced.
if you learn french, you will understand what do I mean exactly.
This is a youtube channel that teaches spanish very well. there are good videos to learn and practice, I really recomend it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hVc1-1rO5A

Last edited by arthas_menethil, Apr 22 2020 03:28:24

12. DianaCician,

Hi, if do you want to practice, add me to your friends list and yes, agreed with @dark_sidious

13. Onisama,

Well, see a good think, spanish is very easy to pronounced, Spanish speakers just use 5 sounds as vowels. A is pronounced as the a in the word card, e is pronounced as the e in the word lesson, i is pronounced as the i in the word history, the O is pronounced as the o in the lastname Obama and the u is pronounced as 2 o in the word cool, or soon.

So French and english are more dificult than spanish is when you are talking about speaking, well, maybe grammar is a little more dificult but at least pronounciation is easyer.

13 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post