Computer freezing,

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Alan1003,

Hello. My computer freezes in the middle of a call even if it was on the charger. I am currently using the web client but it’s not that good. What do I do to fix this computer issue

2. Rory101,

I'm not sure what you mean. Which call are you in? What other things do you have open? What did you have open? Have you explored any suspicious websites recently? There are lots of causes to things like this, but we can't help you if we don't know what the root of the problem is.

3. arthas_menethil,

hmmmm... I think he means that he was in a skype call or something. I don't know xd

4. Alan1003,

by freezing i ment compleet shut down, i think the cpu was too hot, or something.

5. metal_phoenyx,

Hi,

If your computer automatically restarts after that shutdown, it might be a blue screen problem. It happened tome in the passed; in my case the guilty part was a video driver. If, on the contrary, you need to turn it on manually after that freeze, than it might indeed do that automatically because of too much heat. I would investigate this in detail if I were you. Good luck!

6. Alan1003,

thanks. i'll try that.

6 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post