true or false, reloaded version

630 messages, 21 pages: 1 …  16 1718  19 20 21 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

511. leon_trotsky,

false. I just like android, it's for ever the best.
the next person plays manamon 2 and finished it

512. StormProductions,

True. That was a great game.
The next person has no idea of what to say here. This topic has covered everything I wanted to say. Haha.

513. Mastani ,

True. The next person has an idea about what to say hear now.

514. pax1,

false. next person dont have played ahero's call

515. ernie96,

false. The next person likes sequence storm.

516. StormProductions,

Haven't tried it.
The next person feels like going to sleep now. I'm feeling pretty weird today, sleepy and weak, dunno why.

517. pax1,

false. next person really likes tunmi's games.

518. SametAlim,

False. I don't have any info about it. the next person takes a shower once a month.

519. ernie96,

false. i take one every day. The next person takes a shower once per year.

520. StormProductions,

False.
The next person was banned from the forum at least once. I was banned some weeks ago.

521. Cappuccino,

This is the most useless topic i've ever seen.

522. Nikola,

I totally disagree with you. This is a complete revolution of the forum and something we have not seen before. Instead of attacking it, continue the game and have fun! I can't believe that people are so boring nowadays and cannot play even a simple game. On that note, the next person agrees with me and also disagrees with Ceyda.

523. Alan1003,

true, true, true, true, true, true! the next person doesn't like offline games.

524. supanut2000,

False. The next person can crush a bot in Monopoly under an hour.

525. SametAlim,

True. I can do that. The next person is vegetarian.

526. Alan1003,

false! the next person hates everything.

527. ernie96,

false. the next person will try to get this topic off the game and rant about how much of a life they don't have so rant about a topic they can just ignore.

528. MuhammadHajjar,

True, so here we go. I'm pretty stressed this week, between work, and assigned tasks of filming and promoting some products for the blind and others, and in a course in preparing broadcasters and the work that I've been assigned to in this course, along to that I'm following a diet, and from that I've committed myself to exercises and weight lifting appointments with a private coach and I actually can't put that off, so yeah I'm ranting. Lol, just let this week pass away well then everything will be more than fine.

529. ernie96,

the next person was mad when qc went down cause they couldnt log in

530. Revaldo,

true, the next one has nothing to say like me

531. ernie96,

true. the next person wonders why qc has been going down for long amounts of time. since yesterday.

532. MuhammadHajjar,

False, because I know the reason, and when the reason is known, wonder is blown. The next person is out of "the next person" stuff to drop in here.

533. Alan1003,

false, the next person loves gaming and gaming all day of gaming gaming gaming games games gaming all day.

534. Epic_Krrish,

True, true, tru! I feel the next 10 people replying here needs to seek some medical attention.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Oct 28 2020 23:58:28

535. Mastani ,

False. The next person loves eating sweets.

536. Sajad-Aliraqi,

False. The next person thinks that HermfyPermfy maybe said to people over 1000 times that they can avoid a topic that they don't wish to read and intentionally repeats it over and over as if he had nothing else to say

537. Jatayu,

True true indeed, but hey why complain. Every day's a school day as they say. Got to learn something new.
Been wonderring what these kinds of repeated comments are referred to in one term and finally found something quite similar.
E.G:
Traitorous critic fallacy (argumentum ergo decedo)
The traitorous critic fallacy (also known as argumentum ergo decedo) is a logical fallacy that involves telling a person who criticized something that they should stay away from whatever it is they are criticizing, if they don’t approve of the current situation.
An example of the traitorous critic fallacy is the following:
Alex: I think that as a country, we’re not spending enough on education.
Bob: well if you don’t like it here, then you should just leave and go somewhere where they have the kind of education that you want.
If you'd like to learn more and how to tackle them feel free.
Ad Hominem: When People Use Personal Attacks in Arguments – Effectiviology(principal of charity, hanlon's razor, and the appeal to the stone falacy):
https://effectiviology.com/ad-hominem-fallacy/
Oh and let's deliberately be naughty and not leave something to continue this thread, shall we? :) Somebody would do it after me anyway...

538. anonymous ,

The next person is poasting a message on this topic after a very long time.

539. spaceship,

True

540. supanut2000,

The next person buys something from Ebay within the last 2 weeks.

630 messages, 21 pages: 1 …  16 1718  19 20 21 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post