the killer

46 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +1

31. StormProductions,

Yes, same here. BlindZone seems to have the most stable version from al I tested.

Score: +0

32. hassanraza ,

Hello.
i've to agree with DJ-MJD and i apologise if i spelled your name wrong.
i was on SBYW (sketchbook your world) and cupple of week's ago, there was a discussion going on about clone's.
x0 told that the tk on blindzone.ou is not a clone. the developer who's is hosting that game is silak, so can't say it's a clone or not. i hope we'll have better fps's in the fewture. like seereiously, i'm bored with all this cloneing drama going on about tk's. why people don't start with scratch?
if these guy's think's these guys are good developers, i dunno why these guys don't start with scratch?
Silak told that he bought this game from Ivansoto, but i'm still not sure it's a clone or not.

33. CaptainMcOi,

Hi, yes it is owned by silak but tk gets old seriously

34. aakash,

I am bored with tk. many say that I am developing this game that game. but the chanses are 99.9999999999999 are clones of tk. before few months ago a game was released called future life. the devs clame that it is not a clone. but the motive of the game was same, only they created some good maps. hole codes were of tk and other stolen codes.

35. Arya_Stark,

Well yeah. As I said before, unfortnately almost every game someone anonces, ends being a clone. The only thing we can do is wait for good games to come here. But I alwais see when there is a new game, if it's or not, a clone. I alwais do haha.

36. Destranis,

That's mostly why I'm rarely excited for new audiogames nowadays. Go mainstream. There's Hearthstone, Hades, slay the spire, wow tbc, etc etc. Of course these aren't fps games but these are the future.

37. Arya_Stark,

The only thing, or almost only one, we have right now, are some accessible videogames. That's nice, obviously, and I hope they to continue accesibilizing more games. However, I never thought we could lose our own audiogames world by such way, really I didn't

38. Mohammedradwan2003,

yeah know, i am happy main stream games are accessible now so that we can actually return to childhood where i used to play main stream games, sure i was blind, but i depended on audio queues,

39. Ethan_MJD,

Hi,
me, I play clones but I look forwards if the maps and the concept of the game and well

40. sky_knight,

hello guys, I need a new tk
pleiz

41. the.wind,

yeah and me

42. Jatayu,

And I need a new pair of headset! Can't even clone the broken ones :(

43. StormProductions,

oh theGodfather, I can surely understand you. I'd also need another pair of headphones, as I started to hate Bluetooth ones due to their delay.

Last edited by StormProductions, Apr 5 2022 10:44:40

44. aakash,

huh? I need a new laptop then.

45. Arya_Stark,

I need a best laptop, :D I can lend you some of my headphones, :D lol talking so this topic will become... I don't know what :D

46. KittyCat15,

Honestly, I, just don't play the killer. its not a game I like to play, also its kind of over rated IMO.

46 messages, 2 pages:  12 ↖ Go back to topic list

Answer to topic

You must be connected in order to be allowed to post

Lost password ? Create account