Uno tournament: Battle of the Giants!

14 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Go back to topic list

Score: +0

1. Raki,

Hey everyone!

I am happy to inform you all that another uno tournament is being organized!
"The battle of the giants"

The main organizer for this tournament will be dangerouskrrish. I'll be helping out.

This tournament will follow the same format as the uno tournaments previously held.
The tournament will start on Saturday, April 4th and finish on Sunday April 5th.
Times:
Saturday, 12 P.M. eastern, 4P.M. UK, 6 or 7 P.M. in different parts of the middle east.
Sunday, 11 A.M. eastern, 3 P.M. UK, 5/6P.M. in the middle east.
If you're not sure what time it will be at for you, just find me on the playroom and ask me.

The first round will take place on the Saturday, and all the following rounds will take place on the Sunday.
The first and second rounds will be held in 2 separate tables, and more information on who's matches will take place in what table won't obviously be known till the matchups are up. (That will be on April first on the forums.)

Obvious rules: show up for your match, if you don't you'll be iliminated and your aponent advances automatically if we can't find him another player to play against.
No chatting during rounds, only between games and between rounds.

The score limit will be 300 in the first round, and it will increase 50 points every round after that.

If you want to join, reply to this topic, or message either me or dangerouskrrish on the playroom.

All of our previous tournaments were major successes, lets keep the ball rolling.
Thanks allot.

Last edited by Raki, Mar 19 2015 04:12:47

2. Epic_Krrish,

Hey! hey!,

Hello, hi Fives and howdy to all,

I m the main organiser for the tournament so please contact me soon as possible, or Raki. hope to recieve full support from you guys.

Lets join together and make this tournament a success! Graphic smiles.

Last edited by Epic_Krrish, Mar 19 2015 04:31:35

3. CitySilva,

count me in. gotta have the boss there without a doubt right?

4. Lemonade,

I'm in!

5. Exink,

I'll play, I'll play! See ya on april 4 and 5.

Last edited by Exink, Mar 20 2015 21:04:11

6. tonguyenchau,

Hello, I'm from Vietnam. Please give me the time exactly. Thanks

7. CitySilva,

Hey tonguyenchau for you the time will be 11 p.m.

8. skyreal,

i will try to make it: saturday is a busy day for me though. what optional rules are we playing with?

9. Raki,

We're playing with all the interseptions.
And, I'm sorry but a "I'll try" wont cut it, you'll have to be sure if your coming or not.

10. out_and_about ,

Hi, i want to participate. No matter what the final result is, at list i won't lose anything to try it!
I am not sure what time will be here. Now it's 1.56 PM.

11. Raki,

Hi,
A few notes.

The Sunday portion of the tournament, (the second round and onwards) will begin an hour earlier than the saturday portion.
So the Sunday portion was origianally going to take place at 12 P.M. eastern, and now it will take place at 11 A.M. Eastern.
The Saturday portion will remain the same, (12 P.M. eastern).

Also, All the new entries for the uno tournament will be put on hold, and we'll let you know later on if you'll be let in to the tournament or not.
This is dew to the fact that all of our spots are basically filled up.

Thanks.

12. mogo,

I wanna join this one. Add me.

13. Raki,

Yup, your already in.

14. midomidomido,

hey,
i'll join ^_^
thanks