Suggestion regarding permanent messages

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +2

1. GeorgeWu,

Hi, I'm not sure if someone suggests this already, if someone sends you a permanent message, it will be nice if the player receives an e-mail letting them no that you have sent a permanent message from them, because I notice when I send one of my friend a permanent message, I'm not sure why they didn't reply back to my message, either day never used a permanent message feature, or they just heard that bell sound and thinks that someone is trying to add that person to their friends list.
But it would be nice if I sent a permanent message to someone, the user would receive an e-mail saying hey you got a permanent message from George for example, thanks.

Score: +0

2. Caoimhe,

Hello, this is already implemented. A person who receives a permanent message also gets an email with the notification.

3. Nikola,

Hello,
this is possible, but it's optional.

If you want to receive permanent messages via e-mail, you should subscribe to the private messages forum.
You can do that either from the Windows client by opening that forum and pressing subscribe, or from the website.

I guess it wouldn't really solve your concern though since it's not the default, but if some time has passed and you didn't get a reply, as long as the user is using the Playroom you can remind them via a private message when they're online.

Score: +1

4. Quintin-D,

It is also possible that they chose not to respond.

Score: +2

5. sky360,

wow I like you quintin, always nails it

6. GeorgeWu,

I agree on post 3

6 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte