New games on pr

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. Peggy_Bella420,

.Hello pr staff. I was wondering when there will be new games added since there hasn't been an update n pr for almost a year? I think yall shold add cards against humanity or apples to apples or both.

2. YNWA,

This has already been answered. Cards against humanity is a no-go as it is an over 18 game. Aminiel does Like Apples to Apples but it is not really a game that could be translated in its existing form into other languages. I know there is an English and Spanish version but not sure of others. I do have an idea of a compromise of the 2 versions that I will try to make one day when I have time. Maybe I will have to cut out some of the jokes or something like that, but I am sure something could be made that people will still enjoy playing.

3. Mohammedradwan2003,

i agree if we created games by hour selves and didn't take from other sides, just ideas in hour own

4. Vojvoda ,

Aminiel is making the new client

5. Peggy_Bella420,

Wonder when that will come out

6. supanut2000,

Same here

7. CathyAnne,

The new client! What! There has already been a lot of clients. I am astounded and amazed.

8. YNWA,

maybe there will be a new game with the release of the new client but who knows. Farkel came with the last one.

9. CathyAnne,

I didn't mean to sound dumb or stupid. i seriously didn't know there was going to be another client. Oh, and on Monopoly, creating and playing our own boards should be added to the game also.

9 messages, 1 pages: 1  ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.