The eternal second (beta) rules

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Score: +0

1. BlueTardisz,

HEllo everybody,
I have an issue with The Eternal Second. How am I supposed to play a game without any rules if I may ask?
I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to post it, but I don't post often a topic, so I am kinda confused as to what to do with that game and how to play it.
The rules aren't available neither in French or English, therefore I guess we have a game without rules which is fun, but also confusing because it looks like a cool card game.
Thanks for reading and excuse me if this wasn't for that section. :)

2. YNWA,

Read on down the topics list and you will see Nikola has written some unofficial rules, to be fair he didn't do a bad job.

3. Nikola,

Here's a copy of my post. Aminiel actually published those rules, however not on the website but rather on a forum topic.
While the rules are never officially written as this was the game invented by the developer himself as a joke on april 1st, here's a short summary:

• The second highest card always wins the trick,
  • if the suit is not followed, strenghth of the card is by suits, hearts, spades, diamonds, clubs, meaning that the strongest card is ace of hearts and weakest 2 of clubs, note that this was corrected by RedHawk who said that if suits are different, first one is the strongest and the rest are equal, so if everyone plays something different than the first suit, number is going to be the determining factor.
  • the winner is the second highest score,
  • 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 8s and 9s give negative points,
  • aces give plus 11, kings plus 4, queens plus 3, jacks plus 2, tens plus 10 and sevens plus 7 points,
  • if a 2 is within a trick it doubles the value of that trick.

Have fun with the game :)

4. BlueTardisz,

Oh, thanks both of you. I saw the post downwards, but I couldn't delete that, so I was like "ugh, I didn't have to post that because it was already there. I feel stupid." haha.
Thank you again, Nikola and Ynwa for the help and notifying me of the other post which I already saw.
Have a great day!
:)

4 messages, 1 pages:  1 ↖ Retour à la liste des sujets

Répondre au sujet

Vous devez être connecté pour pouvoir poster.

Mot de passe perdu ? Créer un compte