The eternal second (beta) rules

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

~msgScore~: +0

1. BlueTardisz,

HEllo everybody,
I have an issue with The Eternal Second. How am I supposed to play a game without any rules if I may ask?
I don't know if this is the right section of the forum to post it, but I don't post often a topic, so I am kinda confused as to what to do with that game and how to play it.
The rules aren't available neither in French or English, therefore I guess we have a game without rules which is fun, but also confusing because it looks like a cool card game.
Thanks for reading and excuse me if this wasn't for that section. :)

2. YNWA,

Read on down the topics list and you will see Nikola has written some unofficial rules, to be fair he didn't do a bad job.

3. Nikola,

Here's a copy of my post. Aminiel actually published those rules, however not on the website but rather on a forum topic.
While the rules are never officially written as this was the game invented by the developer himself as a joke on april 1st, here's a short summary:

Have fun with the game :)

4. BlueTardisz,

Oh, thanks both of you. I saw the post downwards, but I couldn't delete that, so I was like "ugh, I didn't have to post that because it was already there. I feel stupid." haha.
Thank you again, Nikola and Ynwa for the help and notifying me of the other post which I already saw.
Have a great day!
:)

4 Nachrichten, 1 Seiten: 1  ↖ Zurück zur Themenliste

Auf das Thema antworten

Sie müssen angemeldet sein, um posten zu können