Farkle tournament - 3 PM CET draw available, Playroom world cup May edition (terminato)

34 messaggi, 2 pagine:  1 2 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +4

1. Nikola,

Hello all,
welcome to the May world cup tournament!

After one of the most exciting polls, as well as one with the biggest amount of users voting, the winner is Farkle.

Important: keep in mind that for this tournament, the time stays the same as it was for the tournament in April. We are now playing at 3 PM (CET time), so keep this in mind before signing up. This will continue for one more tournament.

The tournament will start on May 27th, at 3 PM central European time. If you are not sure what time this is in your country, either ask me, or visit this link.

200 points will be required for the first banking to enter the game, and the minimum amount to bank will be 100. The score limit for the group stage will be 1000 points, increasing to 2000 in the knockout stage, and for the final match, it will be 3000.

As usual, more info about the exact numbers will be given after the registration closes, which will be on Thursday, May 25th.

Once again a reminder, to register, write a message in this topic and mention the country you are coming from, either here or privately to me. If you have registered in the past, there is no need to mention your country, since it will be the same as the last time. As a reminder, we will try to accept registrations in such a way as to not have a huge amount of players from one country compared to all the others, so make sure to register quickly. Players who register first from a given country always have the priority, in case that country receives a large number of registered players.

Since this is Farkle, you will of course need a lot of luck. I hope you find the tournament enjoyable!

The draw:

Group 1:

1. meutwo,
  2. mohammed_albasha,
  3. ibraheemmohsen,
  4. GodSaveTheQueen

Group 2:

1. ashishchhetri,
  2. Choco,
  3. M.Imran.khan,
  4. Blaise

Group 3:

1. rockstar2013,
  2. angelina-princess,
  3. Aims,
  4. Golden

Punteggio: +2

Ultima edizione da Nikola, 25.05.2023 16:36:51

2. blaise97,

count me in of course, thanks!

Punteggio: +0

3. Mishka,

Please count me in from India.

4. choco,

Please count me in for Fiji, thanks.

5. aims,

count me in as well :)

6. golden,

please count me in from Pakistan

7. M.Imran.khan,

count me I am from Pakistan

8. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
Please count me in from India.

9. ashishchhetri,

Please count me in.
I am from Nepal

10. gemmi,

count me in from india as well

11. sirjio,

count me from India if possible. else ready to play from any other group too.

12. GodSaveTheQueen,

count me in from nauru

13. bleced,

please write to me

14. GeorgeWu,

Count me in please from Canada.
thanks.

15. triggered,

count me, from india

16. TheDreamer,

Romania here, count me in please?

17. Radiant,

count me in from India.

18. Nikola,

Hello all,
since we are getting quite a big amount of players particularly from India (6 at the moment), it would be a shame to exclude so many and have only 2.

Thus, a question, so far to Indian players only, but could apply to everybody in the future.
Would you be up for a qualifications game on friday, one day before the tournament? Basically, the way this will work is that when we have more than two players from a country, on friday, they will play against each other using some suitable format.
This way, for saturday and sunday, we get the two best players to represent that country.

If you have signed up from India, you can reply and mention whether you would be available on friday and whether you think this is a good idea.

Qualification games will of course not give points, they are here just to pick the best player to represent the country.

Thank you for your feedback as well as to everybody for registering.

Punteggio: +1

Ultima edizione da Nikola, 15.05.2023 18:01:38

19. Radiant,

actually, count me out as I won't be available. sorry.

20. unolover,

count me from Canada

21. sirjio,

yeah fine. I will be available if you
would like to conduct any type of qualification games.

22. gemmi,

either you can conduct a qualification game on Friday or you can sign the first registered candidates and put others on the waiting list. both works fine.

23. ibraheemmohsen,

of course count me in, thanks.

24. mohammed_albasha,

count me from Egypt

25. rashid_almarri,

hi, I am from Qatar, and I want to Subscribe to this game.

Punteggio: -1

26. rockstar2013,

Hi all,
@nikola I would be available on friday after 06:40 PM IST for a qualification round.

27. mohammadabdulwahab,

Hello, I want to participate, I will represent Yemen.

28. Paige,

count me in from Nauru

29. GeorgeWu,

Unfortunately I won't be available this Saturday, is it okay l join on Sunday?

30. TheDreamer,

Hey guys, I'm sorry but I have to drop out, just found out I have to go on a trip with mom starting Friday, sorry didn't know this before...

34 messaggi, 2 pagine:  1 2 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account