Yotzee Tournament

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +1

1. vermontpaul,

Hello Everyone. My name is Paul and I am interested in organizing a Yotzee tournament but have never done this before. Does anyone want to help me with this?

Punteggio: +0

2. Nikola,

Hello,
of course.

Is there any particular time you had in mind? Usually it's important to establish a date and the time first, so that people know if they can sign up.

This excellent topic at https://qcsalon.net/en/forum49/topic65430 has all the general guidelines and details that should help you.
That being said, for your first one, someone else can of course announce it and help with anything you need. I will most likely be available as well, but of course all depends on the time you had in mind, so once you have some more information feel free to reply and it can be arranged and I could provide some more advice.

Punteggio: +2

3. aayushi,

Hi,I am Aayushi and I would like to take part in tournament. I think if possible can we keep it on sunday evenings. I can only tell India timings. I would recommend 6 pm India time? Will it be ok for all.

4. black.cat,

hy I am from south Africa and I am intrusted to play

5. vermontpaul,

Hello, I am thinking about sometime during the first week of August. I am in the Eastern Time Zone in the US. So I was thinking of starting at around 7 PM Eastern time.

6. aayushi,

so what is the timings according to india time zone?

7. vermontpaul,

Hi All, I am looking at Saturday August 19th at 7 PM Eastern time. I am nnot sure what the time differences are for other countries.

8. aayushi,

fine by me

9. vermontpaul,

Hello Everyone. It looks like I might need to either cancel or reschedule. I don't have a lot of participation so far.

10. aayushi,

I think you can take only 1 round of 4 of us.

11. vermontpaul,

We could play the first round with 4 of us and then the top 2 scores could play in the championship if that sounds good with people.

12. aayushi,

I think it would be good

12 messaggi, 1 pagine:  1 ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.

Password dimenticata ? Crea un account