Expanding a table in general statistics

5 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Punteggio: +0

1. Nikola,

Hello. This might possibly be a bug, or it may just be me not knowing how to properly do this. With the combination of Chrome and NVDA, if I open the general statistics page located at http://qcsalon.net/en/stats?general I have 3 tables. which have a collapsed item inside, but not sure how it is expanded. Mainly, I am talking about screen readers used, operating systems used and clients used. Normally, if I expand for example, NVDA, I should be able to view the versions usage. However, pressing enter on the collapsed item only seems to put me into focus mode, so I am not sure how to do this properly. I didn't test with Jaws and maybe it works there, however if somebody can give a solution for NVDA that would be nice.

2. Aminiel,

Normally you just need to click on the text using numpad slash. You may need to click twice if the application mode is activated.

3. Nikola,

This didn't really work for me unfortounately.

4. Fawaz,

Hi,
Using firefox, it expands when you click on it nvda+ numPad / then numpad / alone, it will still say calapsed some how, but you can get version by version in the table.
you should press up arrow to see the results, somehow it expands above the calapsed element.

5. Nikola,

I see. It works in Chrome too then, just didn't think to look above the actual item. In any case even when it is expanded the item still announces as collapsed which is why I thought it just didn't work.

5 messaggi, 1 pagine: 1  ↖ Torna alla lista degli argomenti

Rispondere all'argomento

Devi aver loggato per postare.