Cancelling ( See Message) - Hearts Tournament at the End of August With a $10 USD Prize

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +0

1. RedHotCharliePepper,

To Include as many people from around the world the games will be played in stages from August 26, 12:00 GMT through 20:00 GMT. The Semi-Final round on August 27, 13:00 GMT through 15:00 GMT. The Championship game will be held on August 28 at 13:00 GMT.

All tables will be played with 4 players, 100 points and no Jack of Diamonds variant. Winner of the tournament will receive $10 either through PayPal or Amazon.com gift certificate.

First Round:

Up to 64 players may participate in the tournament. Early players are guaranteed spots. Registration closes after 64 entries, any names registered after the 64 will be put on a standby list and can be used as a fill in for absentee players. Also, tables are filled by 4's, so if 50 people register this will result in 12 tables with 2 standby players.

Semi-Final Round:

Four tables will be played with spots filled by the 16 winners of the First Round. If there are less than 16 tables being played or Absent players, spots will be filled from the remaining players ranked by lowest score first.

Championship Round:

Each of the 4 winners from the semi-final round will move onto the championship table. Absent players will be filled from the 12 non-winners from the semi-final round ranked by lowest score first.

The winner of the final table will receive $10 to be sent to the email of choice from PayPal.com or Amazon.com only.

Reply to this thread or me directly to register.

Última edição por RedHotCharliePepper, Aug 3 2022 19:17:50

2. AlirezaDarkk,

How can we register?

3. RedHotCharliePepper,

I just updated the message. Reply to me or this thread.

4. balakrishnan ,

count me in.

5. prabhu,

I will join

6. AlirezaDarkk,

Hello. I'd like to register. Thanks for the tournament.

7. ibraheemmohsen,

count me in.

8. RedHotCharliePepper,

I have DarkAlireza, Prabhu and Balakrishnan. Unless registration really picks up I'm probably going to cancel this one and change it into Duck Racing.

9. ibraheemmohsen,

I need to registor

10. RedHotCharliePepper,

Sorry for those few who had interest, but with only 4 people plus myself signing up in 11 days I don't see this reaching the amount to have a decent turnout. I will probably wind up doing a Duck Race tournament which seems to be more a popular choice by those who have messaged me outside of this topic.

11. AlirezaDarkk,

Thanks for trying anyway.
IMO Duck Racing is boring compared to hearts, so I probably won't participate if the registrations from this topic are carried over.

12. prabhu,

yes that is true, harts tornament was not conducted earlier and it will be nice to play that. you may consider conducting it without any prise money

12 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta