2022 Spades team tournament

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +9

31. YNWA,

Sadly if people want to cheat they will but I believe the majority don't. All hosts can do is ensure players don't take too long over the bidding process by hurrying players on if they are taking too long.

Congratulations to the winner.

Pontuação: +1

32. Vojvoda,

The majority probably doesnn't cheat as Ynwa said but one or two teams are enough to ruin the fun of the tournament thus I completely understand the frustration of the players. I try to hurry them up but the excuse can always be found, for example slow internet.
It's always your Word against theirs, there are just extremely rare cases when cheating can't be argued, for example jack and queen spades. I also saw what teams are very suspicious but I can't do anything about it, arguing wouldn't bring us anywhere, and if disqualifying then I would be villain. Thanks for the congratulations I was able to have fun, and I hope others found at least a little of enjoyment in this tournament. I hope you can understand us.
I sadly must say that this is probably the last spades tournament I played on, for sure I am not going to organize any in the future, it is very specific game where all the fun lays in not knowing each other's cards, trusting your partner and reading each other's mind by playing.
Perhaps some kind of league or a private tournament with players whom I trust can be future possibility but for now that's it.
Once more thanks everyone for participating.

Pontuação: +0

33. prabhu,

these kind of tournaments are very fun and we will be eager to play more and more,
i understand that organisers take lot of efforts in doing this and these kind of misunderstanding makes them disappointed.
congratulations to the organisers for successfully completing and coodos to the winners. my only intention of bringing that issue here is that if it is proved they are cheating, they should be not entertained to participate in the next tournament. and I modified the settings to that file if anyone was looking to view that.

Pontuação: +0

33 Mensagens, 2 Páginas:  12 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta