Slow Mode Uno Tournament-sign up till 13 of January

16 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +5

1. BadGirl,

I invite you guys to a "Slow Mode" Uno Tournament.
I decided to organize a tournament that will be less demanding and more flexible, so more players can feel more comfortable to join, I hope.
Please read the rules below, and sign up if you like this formula.
Rules:

1. You will play in pairs. (You subscribe solo, then I will match)
  2. After I announce the pairs, you will have one week to play your matches.
  3. Each pair plays 3 matches at a time they decide, but all must be done in one week.
  4. All winners will be put in new pairs, and will advance to the next round. If there is an uneven number of winners, one random person will be drawn from the losers pool.
  5. Each pair can decide about the game rules, but both sides must agree. If there is a problem agreeing, please contact me and I will give you standard rules.
  6. Everybody will have to send me their scores, I want to be sure that results match.
  7. I hope this way we will be able to avoid misunderstandings.
    Just in case, if you can, please save the history of the games for a few weeks. Please make sure that I got your results, I will answer and confirm. If I am not in the playroom you can send results by private message/mail. (If you decide to invite me for the game, you don't have to send me the scores or save the history).
  8. In the last round of the tournament, pairs will be required to play five games, and a player will be declared winner, when he or she is able to win 3 out of the five games.
  9. People who don't send me their results or don't contact me on time, are out of the tournament.
  10. Timetable:
    Subscribing to the tournament: till Friday 13 January
    Pairs anouncement: Saturday 14 January
    First round matches: Sunday 15 January until Sunday 22 January
    Announcement of the first round winners, as well as new pairs: the evening of january 22
    Next matches: Monday 23 January until Monday 30 January.
    Results and new terms 30 January - evening.
    Don't hesitate to contact me if you have more questions.
    I really hope a lot of people loving uno, like me, will honor me with their presence and will really take part in this event. I am alone so forgive me if there are some mistakes or confusion, I will do my best to do it as good as possible.
    Greetings to all.
    Badgirl

Pontuação: +1

Última edição por BadGirl, Jan 4 2023 09:28:02

2. LadyScariaNarrator,

May I join and I’m very sorry for last time

Pontuação: +0

3. liam-ggaster,

may I join as
wel?

4. BadGirl,

Sure you may join.

5. unolover,

may I join

6. BadGirl,

You Could join unolover if you only come to the tournament, but practice shows you never come up. So sorry, but I will not count you in.

7. mohammed_albasha,

hi , I want to join

8. saad.almasry,

Hello, I want to join with you in the game

9. BadGirl,

I still hope for more players and I am very happy about people who already show their interests. We have six players for now. Please, let know your friends, Maybe this way somebody new will join.

10. unolover,

I will come

11. prabhu,

at what time is the game, what are the rules?

12. BadGirl,

It is in first post. You have one week to play 3 matches with your partner and rules you can decide between you two.

13. prabhu,

what is the score limit and should the pair decide the time at when they play? and enrol my name

14. BadGirl,

Not sure what you mean now. I gave you a name of the person you Should play 3 matches in one week, to see who is better. You and him decide what is a limit and all other rules, it is a good Chance for people who play uno without interceptions for example, as long as you both agree everything is allowed, like wildbuzzers and so on. Ask me further if you have any more questions.

15. cristina ,

Hello, please count in Claudiu and I. We would like to take part in this tournament. Thanks!

16. BadGirl,

As you might see guys, there is really not much people who want to participate so will try my luck with organizing next time :( Hope will be more succesful.

16 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta