2023 citadels tournament

18 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +4

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Hello everyone. I am proud to announce a citadels tournament, I believe the first of the year. It will be this Sunday, 2/5, at 12 pm Eastern Time. I am looking for 11 players, plus myself to compete. People will be split into 3 tables of four, each table will play with open discard, and 2 characters per round. The limit for this game will be ten quarters. The 3 winners will compete in a final match, again with 2 characters and open discard, but to 18 quarters. Please sign up as soon as possible, and put your name here even if 12 names are already listed as I will create astandby list.

Pontuação: +2

2. cristina ,

Hello, please count me in and Ioan Tichir. Thanks!

Pontuação: +0

3. Nikola,

Hello,
great idea, I would like to join as well.

Good luck with organizing, and hoping you will get the required number of players.

Pontuação: -1

4. aims,

hello, I would like to join, thanks :)

5. Atlutdfan1,

I will partake.

Pontuação: +1

6. prabhu,

I suppose it is at 10.30 PM in india. if I am correct, then I will also participate in this tournament

7. GodSaveTheQueen,

yes, that is correct, ten thirty in India. see you then. Also for all that have so far signed up, you on the list.

8. blaise97,

hello, count me in, thanks.

9. unolover,

I will partake

10. the-wind,

hi i would like to join... but what time is it in bulgaria?

11. GodSaveTheQueen,

it will be seven pm on Sunday 2/5 in Bulgaria

12. Jatayu,

For future reffrence and anyone else wanting to know the time in their respective timezones:
https://www.timebie.com/std/est.php?q=12

13. GodSaveTheQueen,

Just a reminder that the citadels tournament is tomorrow, 2/5, at noon Eastern. Please try to show up early so we can start on time, looking forward to seeing you all soon.

14. golden,

count me in

15. GodSaveTheQueen,

final reminder that the tournament is in less than two hours. see you all soon.

16. M.Imran.khan,

helloo please count me

17. GodSaveTheQueen,

Thank you all for playing today, the tournament was a great success. After winning in their respective tables, Cristina, Ioan.tichir and m.imran.khan met in a thrilling final. At one point, two players were tied with 17 quarters as we headed into an extremely competitive final round. When the dust settled, Cristina was crowned the Citadels champion. I would like to personally thank all of you, especially Atlutdfan1 and Nikola who served as table masters and score reporters for the other tables. Let me know if you all enjoyed this tournament and I will bring it back soon. Happy Sunday all!

Pontuação: +2

18. prabhu,

very well organised tournament, congratulations gstq for successfully completing it in a great manner and Christina for winning a fears battle. I shall surely try to participate in the coming tournaments too

18 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta