cribbage tournament

23 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +8

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Good evening lads and ladies. I am hosting a cribbage tournament and it is coming up soon. When, next Sunday, February 19, at 12 pm Eastern. There are 11 spots open, plus myself, and the format will be the following. All games will use default settings, the first round is six 1v1 matches. The six winners will play in 3 1v1 matches, leaving 3 finalists. The scores of the 3 finalists from there first two matches will be added together, with the lowest scoring finalist being eliminated and the remaining two will play for the victory. Please sign up as soon as possible, looking forward to it.

Pontuação: +1

2. chan,

I would like to participate, but sadly it is starting 10:30 pm indian time. so seems its not possible for me to play.

3. cristina ,

Hello, please count me in. Thanks!

Pontuação: +0

4. prabhu,

I am in

5. RoyMunson,

cool, sign me up please

6. M_A_G_A,

Please count me.

7. golden,

count me in

8. blaise97,

hello, pleaze count me in, thanks.

9. Areyana,

hello , please count me in as ell, thank you.

10. cristina ,

Hello, please count in Albinuta2. Thank you!
She is romanian and asked me to subscribe her because she cannot speak english.

11. GodSaveTheQueen,

Just a reminder that the cribbage tournament is coming up on Sunday at noon Eastern. 3 spots remain, sign up well there is still time and space.

12. sky360,

Hello. although I am just learning this game, I would like to try my luck too. and I have one suggestion if you don't mind, instead of just eliminating the person who has the lowest score in the top 3, you can qualify the highest scorer directly to the finals, and keep one game between person in the 2nd and third spot, and then who wins in this game can be taken to the final. this game can be called iliminator or the semifinal. I make this suggestion because the person in the 3rd spot has won too, but despite his win in the 1st round, he wont get a chance.

13. Adventure-Time,

Please put my name in if I'm not too late already.

14. GodSaveTheQueen,

All people who have registered are in, one spot remains. I will also create a standby list so sign up here even if all spots are full

15. Mr.Superman,

Count me in of course!

16. sky360,

hi. sinse this tournament is being held pritty late on sunday based on my timezone, and I've got an important appointment on Monday, I am deciding to opt out not that I didn't check the time before, but I made the appointment today so please excuse me.

17. chan,

yes this time is not comfortable for Asian players. specially who lives in india or indonasia.

18. unolover,

pleeze put me in

19. GodSaveTheQueen,

Just a reminder that the tournament is tomorrow at noon. See you all then!

20. chan,

hello! who won the tournament?

21. M_A_G_A,

Blaise.

22. chan,

o very nice! congradulations @blace.

23. GodSaveTheQueen,

Sorry for the delayed response, for some reason when I tried replying it said sorry, your message could not be sent. Blaise won after a hard fought final match against RoyMunson. THanks to all who participated, and look for an announcement in the first or second week of March, I will be hosting a little exam tournament within the next month or two. Take care all!

23 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta