2023 Little Exam Tournament

1 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Pontuação: +3

1. GodSaveTheQueen,

Good morning to all. Today I am announcing that I will be hosting a little exam tournament ON Saturday, March 18, at 11 A.M. Eastern Time. The tournament is going to be designed for 16 players, but I will change the format if need be should we have fewer than 16 registrations. All games will be played on medium difficulty, sixty seconds time limit, judge changing each round and score limit of 40. We will start with 4 tables of 4, the two best scorers from each table will advance to 2 tables of 4, and the top 2 from each will advance to a single table of 4 for the final. I am looking for 15 players, plus myself, to participate in this. A quick note, while I know silly answers are fun, this tournament should only use actual and serious answers, and the decision of the judge is final. That being said, judges please be fair and respectful, if you are unsure if something is real, ask/look it up. Ok, I will stop blabbering now, please sign up as soon as possible and looking forward to playing with all of you in a few weeks. Take care!

Pontuação: +1

1 Mensagens, 1 Páginas:  1 ↖ Voltar a lista de tópicos

Responder ao tópico

Você deve estar conectado para poder postar.

Esqueceu sua senha? Criar uma conta